Daily Vince31 - 366 Challenge (the End is Near)

That's all that was left after the lion had finish it's lunch :LOL: as an image I love it, though it could have been improved by loosing the big stone in the background (y) but I've lost count of the things I've shot and then seen stuff like that in the background :bang:

Matt

That's all that was left after the lion had finish it's lunch :LOL: as an image I love it, though it could have been improved by loosing the big stone in the background (y) but I've lost count of the things I've shot and then seen stuff like that in the background :bang:

Matt

Cheers Matt (y)

Hi mate. just had a look and think its Great. the RAW subject has been covered(been telling you lol) For me the mushroom is right up my alley as you probably Know and the air traffic tower I was telling you about last night. I find that for some reason I like the peg a lott(y) I can see myself taking the leap into the 365 group what do you think

Hi mate. just had a look and think its Great. the RAW subject has been covered(been telling you lol) For me the mushroom is right up my alley as you probably Know and the air traffic tower I was telling you about last night. I find that for some reason I like the peg a lott(y) I can see myself taking the leap into the 365 group what do you think

Cheers Rhys I'm glad you enjoyed looking.

Has for you taking the leap into 365 challenge .:thinking:................Your choice bud.

But i must admit it's early days but I'm really enjoying the challenge.(y)

Nice - your desk is way too tidy though ;)

Gorgeous golden glow there vince . Love the effect on the clouds . Like ribbons across the sky. Great contrast and detail.

Gorgeous golden glow there vince . Love the effect on the clouds . Like ribbons across the sky. Great contrast and detail.

Thanks for the feedback Kev , I'm pleased with this shot , I was there again this morning and there was a great mist coming off the water, looking forward to downloading and editing to night(y)

Some really great photo's since my last visit in here Vince, that sunrise is wonderful, almost makes me want to get up early to shoot a sunrise :LOL: misty waters and balls of steel are also wonderful photo's (y)

Matt

Some really great photo's since my last visit in here Vince, that sunrise is wonderful, almost makes me want to get up early to shoot a sunrise :LOL: misty waters and balls of steel are also wonderful photo's (y)

Matt

Thank you for the comments and support Matt, it means a lot to have critique so I can learn on my journey and improve my photography going forward.(y)

I love the lone old chair vince ...but I feel you could have come round a bit more to show the seat edge side.. Bit more perspective angle. Still a good shot though....oh and maybe boasting some contrast.

I love the lone old chair vince ...but I feel you could have come round a bit more to show the seat edge side.. Bit more perspective angle. Still a good shot though....oh and maybe boasting some contrast.

Thankyou very much for the constructive feedback Kev (y) I will have a play later on.

Back