Daily Vince31 - 366 Challenge (the End is Near)

Since my last visit 26 and 27 are the real stand out's for me (y) I love them both but your doing really well (y) I think we will have to arrange some light trails and wire wool for you soon get you into the dark arts :D

Since my last visit 26 and 27 are the real stand out's for me (y) I love them both but your doing really well (y) I think we will have to arrange some light trails and wire wool for you soon get you into the dark arts :D

Cheers Matt , Really enjoying the challenge, thinking and looking for different ideas all the time (y)

Some work and some don't but the challenge is all part of the fun :clap:

Well done vince on both the first month and the sun rise...I turned it upside down and the clouds look like the sea.. Incredible detail and golden tones..

I was surprised how fast my oktoberfest went.. My first months challenge.. Now having eleven under my belt is like..where has the time gone and where did I find the time...

Well done vince on both the first month and the sun rise...I turned it upside down and the clouds look like the sea.. Incredible detail and golden tones..

I was surprised how fast my oktoberfest went.. My first months challenge.. Now having eleven under my belt is like..where has the time gone and where did I find the time...

Cheers Kev I hope my quality of work is as good as yours after 11 months(y)

Has I said before i'm really enjoying the challenge and I think it's improving my Photography, which is what I set out to do.

vince31 said:
Cheers Kev I hope my quality of work is as good as yours after 11 months(y)

Has I said before i'm really enjoying the challenge and I think it's improving my Photography, which is what I set out to do.

M8 I didn't realise how much it would improve both my eye for a shot...nor my creativity.. Stick with it.. Mix it up.. I found having a monthly theme focused me throughout that month... I'm not one for taking random stuff..I think I would have come undone very quickly. You've made an excellent start to the year...just eleven more tiny little months to go...then when its over.... Start again and improve some more...or at least that's what I'm telling myself.. :D

M8 I didn't realise how much it would improve both my eye for a shot...nor my creativity.. Stick with it.. Mix it up.. I found having a monthly theme focused me throughout that month... I'm not one for taking random stuff..I think I would have come undone very quickly. You've made an excellent start to the year...just eleven more tiny little months to go...then when its over.... Start again and improve some more...or at least that's what I'm telling myself.. :D

Thanks Kev for the kind words and advise bud ! I thought about a monthly theme but I will see where I advance too going along :LOL:

vince31 said:
Thanks Kev for the kind words and advise bud ! I thought about a monthly theme but I will see where I advance too going along :LOL:

As you can see from mine.. I used technique of selective colour as a basis for sooooo many months. But I look back and find the images still interesting but talk about forcing your mind to think outside the box and constantly look for first the colour but then the composition..

As you can see from mine.. I used technique of selective colour as a basis for sooooo many months. But I look back and find the images still interesting but talk about forcing your mind to think outside the box and constantly look for first the colour but then the composition..

Yes I know the colour basis was very effective , the iamge that sticks in my head is the Red Shoes :clap:(y) Bloody awesome composition(y)

I love Day 33 (y) such antisipation :D and that sunrise is spectacular (y)

A challenge like this goes so fast that you wouldn't believe :eek:

Matt

Thankyou Matt , The sunrise was bloody beautiful to photograph, it was a part of a serious of shot that morning (y)

The beagles are always eager to get out and be nosey

Ok vince ...you can stop now... That shot is awesome!! The detail. The flecks of colour. Even the pose...eye popping... O.O

That last one is a cracking photo !!!!

Looks like I have caught your 365 relatively early, look forward to seeing what you come up with

Thankyou DK , yes it's very very early but i'm up for the long haul. Already I believe I have change my view on photography for the better, always looking at things differently on my travels now (y)

I hope you enjoy taking a peak at my shots.

Back