Virgin mobile bill

Dangermouse

Squeaky Clean
Edit My Images
No
Yesterday I recieved a text from Virgin mobile saying I havent been sent a mobile statement because I owe nothing ....zip.....nilch....not a penny (yes these were the words in the text) so rather inquisitive I open my account online today and find out that apart from owing nothing I am £36.38in credit

I am on an 18month contract and 3 month in my mins are 500 and my texts are 200 do they carry them over and credit you

I have 3 contracts with Virgin which are Eileens, my son Danny and my own, Eileen and danny are on the small contracts 200 mins and 200 texts and their bils never stray over a tenner each I paid 18 quid first month for mine and havent paid since am I in for a shock soon or is this correct

Capture-6.jpg

Last edited:
My home phone is by Virgin too and apart from the line rental which is 11quid my bill has never gone over £9 and thats including Eileens hourly chats to Florida (yes the Florida in good ol USA)

And here was I thinking my post was boring......just read the Jessops never again thread and realised everyones watching that.....see ya

Yeah but I have also noticed that some
people use there birth date in their forum name as well :D
( I wanted Cobra 1991 but it was taken :LOL:)

Sorry can't help with the bill though Pete

Sorry to bring this one back up, but to follow on this story I still get the same text from Virgin saying I havent used all my mins and texts therefore my bill is nil......this has been happening for 4 month and I havent paid a bill except the first one.
Does anyone else here have a virgin mobile contract and get the same, How can they do this surely its costing them money.

I have rang them up emailed and they just politely laugh and say dont worry its correct and quite normal....wow a free e63 to use with no costs at all so long as I stay under my limit

Sorry to bring this one back up, but to follow on this story I still get the same text from Virgin saying I havent used all my mins and texts therefore my bill is nil......this has been happening for 4 month and I havent paid a bill except the first one.
Does anyone else here have a virgin mobile contract and get the same, How can they do this surely its costing them money.

I have rang them up emailed and they just politely laugh and say dont worry its correct and quite normal....wow a free e63 to use with no costs at all so long as I stay under my limit

where do i sign?!!! :wave:

Back