Virtual camera site. Handy for the learners out there!

interesting pete, thanks for the link (y)

thats a really cool idea!

Good link there - makes a useful reference, consider it bookmarked (y)

Is it just me or is that site not working (little red crosses instead of pics and graphics)? Looks like a really useful site too :shake:

Working ok here :thinking:

Bugger! That's really odd, all I'm getting is the text, no graphics at all :bang: Must be an internet explorer security setting. Recently installed IE7 beta, wonder if it's related to that? Time to have a fiddle with the settings - blue screen here I come :LOL:

Was gonna try Firefox a while ago, then I saw IE7 was doing all the same things (prob got the heads up from seeing what Firefox were doing) so went for that instead. It's actually very good. Well, other than the fact I can't see the bloody graphics on the site this thread is all about grrrr :crying:

You can run Firefox along side IE, they dont counter one another - they will happily run along side one another with no conflicts.

No, won't with Firefox either! Sod it:

Format C:\

Works for me every time!

Sussed it!!! :) :) :)

It was Norton Anti Virus sticking it's oar in! I've disabled it and now I can see the site perfectly. Brilliant - open house for trojans but at least I can learn about exposures now :LOL:

Should this not go here Tutorials and Guides ?
seeing has its useful for beginners

Actually that's pretty good. Maybe we should link to it? We do have to observe the legal niceties though. :)

Now I know what all the terms mean and I had a proper play on manual with the 350d after doing the virtual camera, took a variety of shots in a dark room, noticed the difference the iso, apeture and shutter speed makes.

Back