Vocalists/Jazz/Bands and Photoshoots

Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
Well not long to go until I start my vocalists and jazz gigs which I`m really looking forward too, I might even throw in the odd dancing too. All editing will be done on Capture one Pro 12 and Affinity Photo.

This is my all time favourite shot of Sam, taken with the X-T3 + XF 90mm f2.

Sam
by Dave, on Flickr

X-T2 + XF90mm f2

Sam
by Dave, on Flickr

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dave70D
Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
Name
Roger
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Dave, really like Jazz Dance and Dan, maybe you could pull the shadows/blacks up on the right hand side on Dan but a great photograph.

OP
OP
Dave70D
Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
Good start Dave, I particularly like the first image (y)
Thank you Chris, Sam is my favourite one to date on the 1st.

Hi Dave, really like Jazz Dance and Dan, maybe you could pull the shadows/blacks up on the right hand side on Dan but a great photograph.
Thank you Roger, once I had edited them I deleted the whole lot as wanted the space on the laptop but it won`t happen again as now have this new one.

OP
OP
Dave70D
Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
I have a lot to edit from tonights jazz gig at the Paris House, took both the X-T3 + XF 50mm f2 and the X100F this is from the T3, Abi Flynn. I will be editing more over the next day or too to put in here.

Abi
by Dave, on Flickr

Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
Great shots Dave, looks like you have a great music scene where you are. :)

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Dave

All good Images, and good processing to B&W. I like the colouring used in Jazz dance as it suits the period displayed.
I must admit I have given up going to local live music around here as there are only so many times you can listen to "I predict a Riot" or "Your Sex is on Fire"

Pete

OP
OP
Dave70D
Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
Hi Dave

All good Images, and good processing to B&W. I like the colouring used in Jazz dance as it suits the period displayed.
I must admit I have given up going to local live music around here as there are only so many times you can listen to "I predict a Riot" or "Your Sex is on Fire"

Pete
Thank you Peter, it is only over the last year that I have got in to photographing the jazz gigs and totally love it now as each tune/song they play is different. I hope to be going again this weekend too.

OP
OP
Dave70D
Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
Had a quick mooch round town today with the X100F, and watched this band playing on the street.

The Band
by Dave, on Flickr

Street Band
by Dave, on Flickr

OP
OP
Dave70D
Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
So took the X-T3 + XF50mm f2 and the Ricoh GRII to last nights Jazz gig in the Paris House in town. This is the Jpeg from the GRII I`m happy with most of the shots from this camera and not too bad for 3200 iso.

Abi
by Dave, on Flickr

OP
OP
Dave70D
Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
Each set better than the last, nicely done Dave (y)
Thanks Chris, the one thing I love about Roxi is she will move away from the mic and stand giving me a better shot.

OP
OP
Dave70D
Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
My first ever photoshoot with Lo, at first I thought I`d screw it up but soon got in to it and we both had great fun.

Lo
by Dave, on Flickr

Lo
by Dave, on Flickr