Voip

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Guys

I cant see that this has been covered before, but we have just signed up to http://www.voipcheap.co.uk/.

Voip stands for Voice Over Internet Protocol, and gives you free calls over the world via the internet.

There is an innitial fee of £10 which covers you for 120 days, however landline calls are free in the UK, and calls also to landlines abroad to many countries are also free. I have just been talking to my cousin in Germany for about an hour for nothing. Also to ring mobiles and landlines in the US are also free. Calls to mobiles phones are also greatly reduced especially abroad in europe.

How long it will last i dont know, but it will certainly benefit us at the moment.

We where paying £6.99 a month for free evening and weekend calls with telewest to normal landlines, but for £10 every 4 months we get so much more.

The clarity of the calls has been first class.

Mike

Been using it for a month or so now , as long as you have some credit left you have unlimited free calls. Used it for calling UK/France/USA landlines for free :thumb:

I am using my £10 credit for mobiles & 0870 numbers :D

For the cheapskates there is always Skype too, free if you want to do pc to pc calls. I used it a lot when I was back in the Uk to keep in touch with my better half over here in Germany. Used to call for several hours at a time for free. :)

Back