VPN suggestions please

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello all,

I'm thinking of getting myself a paid for VPN but which one should I trust, which ones are easy to set up and which ones are best value for money.

Thanks all

Tunnel Bear, been using it for years, simple to use and works a treat.

ExpressVPN. It's rated as No 1 because it is - it also works out cheaper as you can use it on all your devices. For no extra cost a couple of my kids benefit from it too as I don't have that many devices. ;)

I use NordVPN Was considerably cheaper than the others for a 2 year subscription for 5 concurrent connected devices

ExpressVPN. It's rated as No 1 because it is - it also works out cheaper as you can use it on all your devices. For no extra cost a couple of my kids benefit from it too as I don't have that many devices. ;)
I’ve ExpressVPN too. You can install it onto your router and get unlimited devices that way.

when I was in Australia it was the only VPN that consistanly hid my location

Last edited:
Reactions: Sky
what are you wanting to do?
Ideally install it on the Router to cover all my devices. I already use anti track anti finger printing software, Sometimes Tor . I'm just trying to mind my own business and keep my information from the corporates.

Reactions: Sky
Ideally install it on the Router to cover all my devices. I already use anti track anti finger printing software, Sometimes Tor . I'm just trying to mind my own business and keep my information from the corporates.

wow thats pretty extreme, fair play, i used to be a bit like that with browser configs and stuff and now i just can't be bothered

Been using NordVPN for years but its not as good for streaming from the US as it used to be; had to use ExpressVPN a few times in a pinch.
I think my NordVPN membership expires in a few months (was a 3 year thing) so might move over to ExpressVPN fully

yeah thats what I thought people used VPN for not so much the hiding under the carpet thing

Back