Vulcan flight path for today if your lucky enough to be anywhere along route

Might be subject to alteration. There are reports of a plane crash ar Shoreham Airshow.

Oh no!!! [emoji30]

The Vulcan did a full display at Bournemouth! Possibly cos of the sad news at shoreham!

Poor pilot, what a video to capture. How are the people on the A27? Looked like lots of cars on it, heard the road is closed.

Not only the pilot, seems passengers of cars waiting at traffic lights on the A27 are involved also

Seven confirmed dead now and one with life threatening injuries.

Last edited:
Road closed, holding spectators at the show while they try and sort some routes as the A27 shut. Reports of killed cyclists but unconfirmed.

Only other route off the airport is through a single track 7ft high tunnel under the railway onto the A259...

Seven people confirmed to have been killed :(

Horrible news. We heard it via Twitter while watching another show well to the West (where the Vulcan made a farewell appearance after crowd funding raised the attendance fee.)

TBH, I'm surprised anyone had the poor taste to post a shot here of the moment that 7 people lost their lives but that's just me in this day and age.

All tomorrow cancelled (as it should be) and A27 closed until Monday at the earliest.

They are still looking for possible further casualties :(

Pilot is in a critical condition.

Awful, just awful.

Horrible news. We heard it via Twitter while watching another show well to the West (where the Vulcan made a farewell appearance after crowd funding raised the attendance fee.)

TBH, I'm surprised anyone had the poor taste to post a shot here of the moment that 7 people lost their lives but that's just me in this day and age.
My home town ... Dawlish. :)
Thoughts are with the families and friends of those involved in the airshow disaster. :(

He actually meant Bournemouth! It was only supposed to fly by but lord westbury put his hand in his pocket and paid for the fuel!

Vulcan flew over New Park 15 August, went to BAS Saturday, after Thursday feared Sunday might be cancelled as well. Flew over me at Roundhill just north of Brockenhurst, so I had my own farewell

as for Shoreham road still closed on breakfast TV, death toll now at 11 and fears that it may rise when the plane is moved, hopefully today

calls for increased legislation re saftey at airshows, but also pointed out it's 50 years since a spectator fatality

Last edited:
Vulcan flew over New Park 16 August, went to BAS Saturday, after Thursday feared Sunday might be cancelled as well. Flew over me at Roundhill just north of Brockenhurst, so I had my own farewell

as for Shoreham road still closed on breakfast TV, death toll now at 11 and fears that it may rise when the plane is moved, hopefully today

calls for increased legislation re saftey at airshows, but also pointed out it's 50 years since a spectator fatality
flew over on the 15th (saturday) didnt it? least i heard it from within a pub in lyndhurst.

Back