VW Scirocco

Edit My Images
Yes
Had the pleasure of shooting my brothers newly acquired VW Scirocco this evening in a studio we made together.

This is the first time ive ever shot a car in a studio so id like some very harsh comments in order for me to improve.

Okay......so its not real :p, but my bro is only 11 :D

Front.jpg

Rear.jpg

AllTogether.jpg

Cheers...just to clarify....it was just for a bit of fun lol

lol

Starts as fun .. Next thing you know you will be taking the picture off the wall stripping the frame and using the glass for your nice reflection...!!

trust me its addictive..

Nice fun shots by the way..

md

lol

Starts as fun .. Next thing you know you will be taking the picture off the wall stripping the frame and using the glass for your nice reflection...!!

trust me its addictive..

md

You seriously dont know how close i was to doing this :LOL:

And i think il try it again with a few new ideas (y)

Cheers for the comment

:LOL: So I'm not alone in doing that!

lol Not by a long shot....!!!

I look forward to seeing what you come up with next Stephen.

md

In your first shot there's a colour temp issue - the light reflection in the window is very orange. Other two shots don't suffer to the same extent. DoF is subjective but I think I'd prefer to see the whole car sharp in the first image.

Seeing as you've opened up to more shots, not a model but definitely a Scirocco. Rising Blue (like your bro's), too.

lol

trust me its addictive..

md

what, us ?

4113571266_bd5fea2296.jpg

4113571528_4c8583c05f.jpg

4112801985_fdf723214b.jpg

Seeing as you've opened up to more shots, not a model but definitely a Scirocco. Rising Blue (like your bro's), too.

That is stunning. Was this used with multiple flash guns? These are the sort of shots i want to aim towards in 2010.

As for your comment thankyou very much, i have more to post once they have uploaded for more criticism

Heres another few i tried last night with some glass

Once they hit the Computer Monitor i knew i should have changed a few things to make them better but here are the first tries.

FerrariF50Rear.jpg

PorscheCarrera.jpg

PorscheCarreraRear.jpg

Jaguar.jpg

and then Catzilla decided to take over my set up.

_C274722.jpg

In the first one, was the camera on Auto WB? Just looks a tad yellow on my screen. Love them otherwise!

Rob

Well, I couldn't pass up an opportunity like this to post a couple of photos of my Scirocco, could I? :)

200612_2837.jpg

200612_2875.jpg

Well, I couldn't pass up an opportunity like this to post a couple of photos of my Scirocco, could I? :)

200612_2837.jpg

200612_2875.jpg
Best photos of the lot.... much prefer the old classic - the new one just looks like a Golf with a body kit :)

Back OT....

Guys - I saw this thread a little while back and tried to replicate it - badley :LOL:

What size glass ( assuming its glass ) are you using and do you have any tips ?

Thanks

Terran

What size glass ( assuming its glass ) are you using and do you have any tips ?

In my case it's just the glass from an old clipframe that happens to fit the bottom of my DIY Light-box. You can see the frame on the top if the box in he shot below...

and the shot I was taking...

Back