Walk of Shame (must be embarrassed)

Edit My Images
No
Currently over in St Katherines dock making the most of the festival to get some images for my photography assignment.
Hear a clip clop on the cobbles behind me and see a young couple (him in t-shirt, shorts and flip flops, and her in tight black dress that finishes a few inches below her bum and a massive pair of heels).
The looks they were getting were terrible, people walking towards them were looking her up and down (mainly the women dressed in sensible attire as it's raining), and even saw groups of people turning round from their tables.
Initially I had a little laugh as we have all done the walk of shame, but felt sorry for woman in the end.

Oh yes the walk home from the night before without having being able to get changed.

At least he was by her side, could have just called her a cab lol

"the walk of shame" was always just the name for that walk home the morning after the night before still in your "going out clothes" ... certainly not said with any malice around here .. more of a grin !

I could see couples just like that any given Sunday morning ... and you know what, I bet she couldn't give a rat's what the nosey rubber neckers thought about her ;)

It's a saying, if you have never had to do it, then you have either been lucky or done the cardinal sin and took them back to yours ha ha.
Some people should chill a little, I wasn't passing judgement, just said I felt sorry for the person.
When I was in Germany, you would see the married women walking up singly strasse the morning after a thursday/friday/saturday night when the bars had been open. You always had to beep your horn if you saw them :)

I think maybe the other passers-by were a bit miffed because they ain't gettin' any :D

#1, I'm still desperately hanging onto it being Croc weather (dislike flipflops), although it's changing fast (but at least they float!!!)

As for the walk of shame, living in a university town, we see some sights come freshers' week!

oh and whats wrong with flipflops.. i only ditched mine today as my feet were freezing :(
What's right about them, awful things, keep 'em ditched.
Same goes for Crocs. :puke:

I suspect Nilagin is a sandals and socks man :exit: :LOL:

Sandals belong in the bin with the crocs and flip flops. It's trainers or bare feet.

so either sweaty feet or bleeding feet then? :(

:LOL: I am a bare feet girl, much prefer being totally shoeless, but obviously thats not appropriate in polite company, so flip flops, for men and women are very acceptable indeed, even my own fuddy duddy fella wears them. I even have a pair designed specifically for posture and walking in, they are more comfortable than any walking trainers I have ever owned and far less sweaty and yuk. ;)

Sandals as soon as poss and for as long as poss, saves washing socks.

:LOL: I am a bare feet girl, much prefer being totally shoeless, but obviously thats not appropriate in polite company, so flip flops, for men and women are very acceptable indeed, even my own fuddy duddy fella wears them.

With comments like that, feel free to fuddy dudd off!! :bat:

Fake crocs when fishing, so i don't care when i stand in the water.

Flip flops when hot, however the VFF's do get worn a bit when out walking the dog.

With regards to the comment earlier, Yes i do think the jealousy thing was a cause of it.

'Fraid I do indeed wear Crocs. On holiday to keep the soles of my feet off the burning sand/sharp rocks etc. and at home as slippers that don't mind if I wear 'em when my feet are wet (straight out of shower). They're also very comfortable (not an accusation that can be levelled at flipflops!)

'Fraid I do indeed wear Crocs. On holiday to keep the soles of my feet off the burning sand/sharp rocks etc. and at home as slippers that don't mind if I wear 'em when my feet are wet (straight out of shower). They're also very comfortable (not an accusation that can be levelled at flipflops!)

I tried so many types of flipflops, all of them horrible to wear. Then I discovered these by Rider. They are so comfortable! They are the only thing on my feet for 6 months of the year.

I tried so many types of flipflops, all of them horrible to wear. Then I discovered these by Rider. They are so comfortable! They are the only thing on my feet for 6 months of the year.

Be painful stubbing a toe when wearing those.:LOL:

Back