WALL·E and the rain..

Too bad I'm not a kid anymore…

I would like you to be the one that
puts me to sleep with such images
at night… :)

Well you may remember how much I just love this little wall-e so I'm definitely a fan of this.:love:

Very creative and looks realistic too.

It's nice to see the original too so we can see the creative changes!

What's imgur?

Too bad I'm not a kid anymore…

I would like you to be the one that
puts me to sleep with such images
at night… :)

Thank you for all the lovely comments Kodiak! Is that your name of just "user name"? You don't have your name listed..

Well you may remember how much I just love this little wall-e so I'm definitely a fan of this.:love:

Very creative and looks realistic too.

It's nice to see the original too so we can see the creative changes!

What's imgur?

Thank you Tracie..

I know there was a thread or two way back where members posted raw files and others could have their creative way with them.

It would be nice to have an official "before and after" thread here where people could discuss and show processing techniques..?

Imgur is a photo hosting site. It works quite easy with no silly popups (that I am aware of).

I think the word Imgur is more than likely a foreign word for Imager..

Ah ok a hosting site, I assumed it must be something along those lines.

The creative threads, yeah there has been a few various ones and it would be nice to see something set up again....Maybe you could start it? :D

Love this photo so much I am now looking for my own wall-e and eve :)

Ah ok a hosting site, I assumed it must be something along those lines.

The creative threads, yeah there has been a few various ones and it would be nice to see something set up again....Maybe you could start it? :D

That is an outstanding idea Tracie.. After I summon all my courage and get someone to "double dare" me I'll pm one of the mods to ask if that be be an option! ;)

Love this photo so much I am now looking for my own wall-e and eve :)

Thanks Dave, I'm glad it had such a lovely effect on you.. :)

That is an outstanding idea Tracie.. After I summon all my courage and get someone to "double dare" me I'll pm one of the mods to ask if that be be an option! ;)

What about a triple dare from me? :D

Oh me too!!! I love that movie!!! Waaallll-eeeeeee... EEEEEvaaa.... (yea, you know what I mean)

Anyway, I digress... Love this! Dead sweet! :)

Oh me too!!! I love that movie!!! Waaallll-eeeeeee... EEEEEvaaa.... (yea, you know what I mean)

Anyway, I digress... Love this! Dead sweet! :)

That's bloody brilliant :) very creative

That's a great shot. Love what you've done.

Excellent, Love it !

I love the splash that hits off of its head, it give it an amazing effect

Thanks so much for the comments everyone! I'm glad you guys share the same love for this little guy.. ;)

Back