WALLYBOYS 52 FOR 2018. HOME AND ROUND ADDED

Home, interesting, what are these buildings please Walter? I am guessing either ex army barracks?

Round, Love this shot, the sheer fun is conveyed very well, maybe a touch over exposed.

Hi Walter,

Home - It certainly portrays the length of the building, and also it's rural location.
Are they homes though? or holiday homes? Quite odd really, it looks like it should be something like a cattle pen or something of that ilk.

Round - Certainly a fun subject. To my eyes/taste (or maybe monitor), it could do with a little more contrast (clarity?) as it feels a bit bright overall - But then, I wasn't there to know what the scene actually looked like (or indeed how you intend the image to look). The approximately central composition works as you are filling so much of the frame :)

Hi Walter

Home - I feel this is lacking interest, may be a much closer image would be better. Maybe a bit more contrast would improve the tones.

Round - A Bit over exposed, but a nice image. The generator unit maybe could have been better placed as its very close to the girls on the right hand side?

Pete

Back