WAMT....what annoyed me today!

I've not done the sums, but I bet you are one of the most prolific posters in this section :p, if you are too warm, join me at landfill nr Sheffield howling winds and very heavy showers.
WAMT? People bitching about air conditioning. :D

Want us to get the violins out
ViolinPlayingSmiley.gif
:p
Sunny warm and dry here (y)

WAMT ... having to do the first office ice-cream run of the summer. It's really really annoying to have such pleasant, warm, sunny weather.

I've not done the sums, but I bet you are one of the most prolific posters in this section :p, if you are too warm, join me at landfill nr Sheffield howling winds and very heavy showers.
WAMT? People bitching about air conditioning. :D
I'm in the west country now, ready for a meeting tomorrow, flipping heck guess what. There is no air conditioning in my room, and not just that they bloody well have the cheek to charge extra for parking making it more expensive than my preferred hotel which was £2 over budget and thus not allowed.

Grrrr

#firsteworldproblems

and not just that they bloody well have the cheek to charge extra for parking
Don't you just hate that? :(
Cheeky sods!
Sunny warm and dry here (y)
Sunny and warm at home too, it just seems that every time I go to sheffield or North of it, I get howling winds and p***ing rain, Snow last week ...

You should take the hint. They don't want you oop there ;)

You should take the hint. They don't want you oop there ;)
And I don't want to be oop there either,
but the "locals" don't seem to want jobs either, been advertising for six weeks,
4 people have accepted the job,
3 never turned up.
One turned up today for his "basic training" and assessment, at least. As to whether or not he turns up Monday to start is another matter!
I'll know because I'll get a call at some God forsaken hour to get my arse back up there again :rolleyes:

Oh man that is so annoying. You'd think people would be queuing up for a good job. But nope they'd rather be causing mayhem and protest against austerity and what not.

Today is a busy day, and I cant even share work related items. Don't you just hate it when subtitles are on on a hotel room telly, yet there is no button on the remote which obviously switches them off.

Hmm I wonder what's next. Maybe I should go to sleep early.

Don't you just hate it when subtitles are on on a hotel room telly
At least I bet its not a CRT TV like my last hotel !
All mod cons :D

WAMT?

AFA!!! Even the idiot who stepped out in front of me had a nice smile (bloody students!)

Brilliant very useful :)

And there was me thinking it was jealousy :)

Saw a lovely plant, Went to take a photo and the wind began blowing it about. Gurrr!

the coughing and farting man on the train comment made me laugh through :)

Westminster Bridge. Literally, every 10 steps apart now is some eastern european type scamming tourists with the cup and ball thing all along the bridge! Once guy just had what looked like 3 tobacco tins and a ball of chewing gum! why the police dont cart this load of scammers off to the cells is beyond me.

The idiot who decided to jump a line of traffic and almost knock me over on a pedestrian crossing

A fractured toe.

Just snip the broken one off then!

More seriously, hope it's not too painful or that the pain is at least controllable.

WAMT? Stupid f*****g game! Almost annoyed me enough to spoil the walk but still enjoyed the bits between trying to propel a sphere into an orifice 18 times...

Just snip the broken one off then!

More seriously, hope it's not too painful or that the pain is at least controllable.

WAMT? Stupid f*****g game! Almost annoyed me enough to spoil the walk but still enjoyed the bits between trying to propel a sphere into an orifice 18 times...
Me too... :(

Needed to be from Norfolk to count on a few holes...

SEAT are the new new BMW, not particularly an annoyance in it self, but a 100 mile journey south, 70 motorway miles and 30 A road miles,
3 Seat's pulled out and or made a very dangerous manoeuvre causing me to break hard.

One changing lanes on the M1, at around 60 MPH while the on coming stream was doing a steady 70-ish ;)
and continued at said 60mph.
2 more on separate occasions, merging from a side road, between me and the car in front, when the the road behind me was clear, ambling out at about 40mph, and didn't increase their speed, while the stream was doing around 60mph.
Again causing me to break hard.

Its not as though I was driving something small, that could be "missed" :(

WAMT?
Having to take my Izusu to the garage in the morning to have the invisibility cloaking device removed!

Fircone weather AMT! Not supposed to precipitate at all according to assorted forecasts so had car cleaned yesterday and even polished it yesterday evening. Hopefully it'll blow over soon so our friends' wedding is dry (weather wise at least - bride unlikely to inflict the other kind on the guests!)

New neighbours, or at least buyers.
Are there noise restrictions related to refurbs?

Not easily annoyed, but this morning it's all the sad gits going to a bootsale, queueing in both lanes of the slip road I need to use to get into work. I left home early expecting it, what I didn't expect was one sad git to have rammed the car in front whilst in the queue so the numpties aren't just queuing on the slip road but dual carriageway as well. I had to make a five mile detour to the next exit to get to work.
Tossers.

Not being able to go to day two of the TP Mega Meet...I hope you all have a great day in the sunshine....

Back