WAMT....what annoyed me today!

The realization that I need to buy a new suit thanks to the few lbs I have stuck on from eating junk since my split with my ex

WAMT was waking up at 2 with a raging sore throat. Seems to have reduced in ferocity now though so hoping it was just a result of my snoring. Gives me an excuse not to speak to anyone today. :D

WAMT was waking up at 2 with a raging sore throat. Seems to have reduced in ferocity now though so hoping it was just a result of my snoring. Gives me an excuse not to speak to anyone today. :D
I had that last week. I'm afraid to say in 2-3 days you will develop catarrh. :hug:

Going to get some Dight Durse later. And some Pulmo Baily. Throat not too bad at the moment - more of a dull itch than really sore. I may be dead soon - man flu!!!

No, she wears earplugs (and I don't snore as loudly as [allegedly!] Brian does!)

The realization that I need to buy a new suit thanks to the few lbs I have stuck on from eating junk since my split with my ex

:(

The alternative is cheaper. ..but way harder :(

Yeah but you feel better for it knowing that you can do what you want, when you want and eat what you want ;)

Even after losing 9 stone (guessing!) of unwanted flesh? ;)

Baking programs. What kind of sad morons watch that drivel?

But you must have been watching it to realise that? :exit:

No, I haven't. I just don't get the concept. I can understand baking, I've done the occasional cheese scone and naan bread but the thought of sitting watching a whole program or series about it just hacks me off.

No, I haven't. I just don't get the concept. I can understand baking, I've done the occasional cheese scone and naan bread but the thought of sitting watching a whole program or series about it just hacks me off.
People like different things. Deal with it.

Being stuck by the side of the road for 2 hours with a puncture at work, because health and safety say we aren't allowed to change
wheels so can't carry spares :banghead:

To be fair a lot of programmes are like that. You get one series on baking / house renovation / antique selling / the list goes on and on... And before you know it you've got stacks of them which are all variations on a theme.
That's current TV I suppose, not good by any means.

People like different things. Deal with it.

Nothing to deal with. People can like what people like, that's their thing, up to them. I just happen not to like baking programs, they annoy me and cannot understand why they are so popular. End of!!!!

To be fair a lot of programmes are like that. You get one series on baking / house renovation / antique selling / the list goes on and on... And before you know it you've got stacks of them which are all variations on a theme.
That's current TV I suppose, not good by any means.

Yup, most of that stuff as well.

And don't don't forget the one about people watching TV programmes :rolleyes:
As I've said before, they put out a few crap programmes, ( quite a few) people watch them purely because they are addicted to TV
and accept any old tat that's screened, and it just goes down hill from there.

Being stuck by the side of the road for 2 hours with a puncture at work, because health and safety say we aren't allowed to change
wheels so can't carry spares :banghead:
HSE or your companies health and safety, if the latter, carry a spare, I've ignored my companies health and safety rules for over 36 yrs. Makes life so much easier.

HSE or your companies health and safety, if the latter, carry a spare, I've ignored my companies health and safety rules for over 36 yrs. Makes life so much easier.

So do l when l can, but we don't have many spares left, they never seem to come back when sent to the workshop for repair, in some depots
they are actually removed from the vans.
Still waiting to see if mine comes back after it was sent in3 weeks ago

WAMT? The Polish halfwit who just backed his 45ft reefer into our building!

Wamt seeing the grin on the face of the alleged killer of PC David Phillips. What a little s*** bag. What is wrong with some people.

Having a lovely clear run round the M25 and then getting stuck in traffic for nearly an hour in Guildford :banghead:

Some app or other has gotten into my facebook feed and spammed my phone calendar (which is linked) with an event selling Rayban Sunglasses!

WAMT - Repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition.

Remembering that I have to go and pick up my new reading glasses from Specsavers tomorrow...feeling old

...and speccy :(

Went to a lot of trouble to fill in form to find out if my now departed Mum had any premium bonds. Idiot at premium bonds place sent me details of *my* premium bonds not my mum's. Muppet didn't even stop to wonder why there were two people's names on there and a date of death for one of them.

Stood in a queue at one of 2 operating tills; the other till has a problem with the paper till-roll and the lady tries for 4 minutes to fix it.
Queues getting longer, extra staff on floor stacking shelves, extra tills spare...
After some time, lady at till declares defeat and asks the remaining till operator to come and give her a hand...
Queues getting longer, extra staff on floor stocking shelves, extra tills spare...
Why not get staff from the shop floor to either fix the till or open another till...
Several people just left the trolleys and baskets on the floor and walked out.
Then the queue got shorter
Asked to speak to the manager, but she was on her break...

WAMT?
C.H.I.E.F crashing.

WAMT?
C.H.I.E.F crashing.
LOL wasn't me. I'm concerned about my deliveries for this weekend now :(

Many moons ago I required an extension and interface for online transactions. The chap looked there and then in the meeting room in the live running code :eek: when I said it was urgent I didn't mean that urgent.

LOL wasn't me. I'm concerned about my deliveries for this weekend now :(

Many moons ago I required an extension and interface for online transactions. The chap looked there and then in the meeting room in the live running code :eek: when I said it was urgent I didn't mean that urgent.

It was export rather than import if that helps you :)

My mother in law. If you're going to buy a house and move somewhere on a tourist visa then deal, on your own, with the s*** that poor decision brings you

My mother in law. If you're going to buy a house and move somewhere on a tourist visa then deal, on your own, with the s*** that poor decision brings you
Nothing like supportive parents (in law) is there ? :rolleyes:

(or did I read that wrong and she's moving?)

Nothing like supportive parents (in law) is there ? :rolleyes:

(or did I read that wrong and she's moving?)

She's far from supportive... She moved to Canada some years ago and has never bothered with anything other then a tourist visa. That decision has just caught her up in a big way. Which couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Sadly she seems to think we'll pick up the pieces.

She's far from supportive... She moved to Canada some years ago and has never bothered with anything other then a tourist visa. That decision has just caught her up in a big way. Which couldn't happen to a nicer person. Sadly she seems to think we'll pick up the pieces.
Ah OK Gotcha, I was looking at it from a slightly different angle.

In that case I'll still repeat my :rolleyes:

Back