Wanna have some free fun (& check your colour vision)?

Robot! Second try, errors were fat fingers on 7" tablet (honest guv). :)

Edit: the "dots appearing at intersections" illusion came in to play too, which was fun. Cool little game, cheers for posting

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-05-22-48-10.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-05-22-48-10.png
    238 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Robot - 1 error out of 30

Even more impressive that I was 'diagnosed' as Colour Blind and couldn't become a Pilot or a Train Driver!

Once you get around 10 panels in, it's as much down to your monitor as anything else. Some of them are barely different, and a limited gamut screen would struggle.

FIrst go, scored 30, spot a mosquito. on a led tv that is dirty lol

real eye test, i'd probably need glasses, my left eye is much more blurry than my right and both, not very good. i think not looking at the squares and just looking at the picture as a "whole" my eyes were drawn to the odd one.

Once you get around 10 panels in, it's as much down to your monitor as anything else.

The last time I tried this, it was on a laptop. Just moving the angle of the screen revealed which was the different square every time.

Steve.

Oh I DREAM about the thread title being said to me.........!

Struggle to get to double figures!

30 with no errors, on a display that needs calibrating, but is a pretty good display :)

Did it again and with a bit of twisting and tilting the laptop screen got Robot, 31, 0 errors

Robot: 32 with 1 error and reasonably consistent at about 30/31 with no errors after that.

Agree about it being as much a test of your monitor when you're getting that far down the line.

Back