Want to sell random pictures online. Not sure where to start.

Edit My Images
No
Hi, I'm thinking of selling some of my photos online and am looking for inspiration on how to lay them out on a website. Wondering if anyone could assist?

My main problem is I just can't figure out what'd work best. I have around 75 pictures to sell. And they're all very random! There might be a few flower shots, a few from Sydney, a few from the USA and some scenic beach pictures from my local town etc etc.

Feels silly separating them out into categories (eg; USA, Flowers, Sydney) because there isn't enough photos for each.

But then if I splat them out on a single page I'm not sure if that'd work either as there's too many!

Just wondering what others do in similar situations. Hope you don't mind me asking.

THANKS

I would find suitable print on demand sites and put them on there. City views might sell on Photo4Me, for example.

The thing to remember is that LOADS of folk want to do the same thing as you, so the chances are of making some decent sales is extremely low. As an example of this, I am a portrait photographer by trade, but I have a selection of landscape images I've taken on holiday for sale in my Etsy store (Previously I was on Fine Art America). In the last 3 + years of making them available for sale, I have sold a grand total of.... one image. :-(

Back