Warehouse Express - price matching plus

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
No
Just seen the following on Warehouse Express.

If you find any of our products advertised, in stock & immediately available at any other UK based on-line or high street retailer, we will guarantee to lower our price to beat it. In fact we will reduce our price by 125% of the difference

It means they will beat the likes of tecno.co.uk & cameras2u.co.uk and have next working day delivery.

Bargain :D

I've always been very happy with WE - good on them for this too (only wich i'd known about this last week!!!!)

Thanks for the heads up (y) :)

so they price match and take 25% of the price difference off? maths was never my strong point and the use of 125% confused me slightly.

Yeah what do they do? Because my reckoning that tells me that they give you 25% of the value back to take their lens off their hands.

Although thinking about it again, I think it works like this

WE - price £800

Jessops Price - £700

The new WE price would be £675 because they have reduced the price by 125% of the difference which was £100.

I think "the difference" is the key words in that offer Matt

Say they sell a lens for £100 and you find it at Jessops for £90 then they will sell you their lens for their price minus 125% of the difference. So 100% of the difference is £10 therefore matching the jessops price..and the further 25% being £2.50, so you the final price is £87.50 (I think!)

EDIT - lol beat me too it!

125% of the difference between their price and the competitor price. Ie, shop a sells for £300, WE sells for £310, WE reduce their price by £12.50 to £297.50. Very cleverly worded promotion - sounds like they're slicing bundles off...... reality is still a svaing though

You asked the question dumbass :D :p

ive asked them to price match the sigma 17-70 with tecno.co.uk.. should save myself £6 on the tecno price...

see what happens..

ive asked them to price match the sigma 17-70 with tecno.co.uk.. should save myself £6 on the tecno price...

see what happens..

Keep us posted, will be interested how it pans out, so tempted to get the sgima 10-20.

I noticed this on the WE site this morning so used it to get a bag. I used the form on the site to contact them, they rang me back with a small saving, being delivered tomorrow so can't fault them, and 1st class customer service on the phone as well.

For one glorious moment there I thought it said 125% of the price :( :)

good stuff.. I just had a phone call from warehouse express.. they were able to price match with tecno and offered the sigma 17-70 lens for £203..

Good price I think!!

Maths was never my thing but I just order a bowens 500-500 esprit kit and reflector Kit,WE price was £769 for the flash kit and £110 for the reflector kit,Dale photographic price was £745 for the flash kit and if bought at the samt time you coud have the reflector kit for £45 sounds godd,I spoke to WE and thet got back to me with a total price of £780 inc postage:) remember that the Dale prices were special offers and WE still beat them for me.:clap:

If we offered to do a smilar thing as warehouse express just for talk photo members would you consider purchasing from us instead.

Regards

Stuart
Digital Depot

If it means we get a better deal m8 of course!

Shame it says UK based or we'd all be laughing

If we offered to do a smilar thing as warehouse express just for talk photo members would you consider purchasing from us instead.

Regards

Stuart
Digital Depot

Definatley,always on the look around for teh best price

Regards

Stuart
Digital Depot

But if you're cheaper than Warehouse express anyway, it might still work out cheaper to buy from Warehouse express in the end. :shrug:

Ie. Your price £600, WE price £680, cheapest price online £580.

Your final price: 580 - ((600 - 580) * 0.25) = £575
WE final price: 580 - ((680 - 580) * 0.25) = £555

Back