Warehouse Express

Interesting but don't you believe it. A couple of weeks ago I was looking to buy a Sigma 120-300 and having used WHE a lot I looked on the web site but being caught out before with an e-mail saying the item is out of stock I thought I would ring them instead which I duly did. The guy said right there is one left in stock I ordered it etc etc....next day I waited until about 4pm well if s**tty link haven't been by then they aren't coming so I called....long silence at the other end.....mmmmm.....no there wasn't one in stock there is nothing on the way it is on back order.....this took me a bit by surprise so I said OK.....I then looked at my card account and they had only charged me for something they didn't have in stock or despatched...I called them and told them to keep it and send back my money..which they did of course. The moral of the story if there is one is I still wouldn't believe em now.

It was fortuitous actually because Joe then saved me a fortune and Joe it is a cracker.

Bill

Must be a glitch on their site, I was looking at their sale items , left for a few minutes and could not view the list when I returned :shrug:

Back