Water drop in a bubble... +1 more!

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
Hi all

Really not sure if this has been done before (but probably has) It's quite satisfying when a planned shot works and I was very pleased with the outcome of this :) I know it needs a bit of work and would love to hear your suggestions, comments etc. :cool:

Thanks for looking!
Steve

3920969832_634192eec6.jpg

Last edited:
Cracking shot matey, it reminds me of Saturn! great idea not seen that done before my only minor crit is clipping the bubble in the reflection! :clap:

Cracking shot matey, it reminds me of Saturn! great idea not seen that done before my only minor crit is clipping the bubble in the reflection! :clap:

Cheers mate (y) i agree about clipping the bubble :cool: I wasn't too happy about that either :LOL:

Woooo steve, that is absolutely fabulous how the hell did you do that, my one pointer is try to get the bottom of the reflection in shot and it would be perfect

Nicely done Steve, did you just drop it through the bubble?

Many thanks everyone for the comments (y) glad you like it :) TBH the hardest parts of getting the shot was actualy getting the bubble and getting it in the right place and of the correct size and then taking the shot before it burst or moved :LOL: I have to take loads of shots to get just a few keepers :cool:

Here's another (not clipped this time, but almost is) But the lighting with the bubble is seriously difficult!

3920166573_063ebe118d.jpg

Last edited:
that is absolutely fantastic!!! i really really love it! quite jealous of that shot i have to say!! Lol :)

Never seen one like these before...........excellent work(y)

Thanks again everyone..... Glad you like them (y)

I have to echo the comments of everyone else. Superb shot, excellently timed but it paid off. You should be seriously proud of that one Splog.

I do apologise, have you posted your set up somewhere? If not could you link me to your setup?

Ahh so that's who you are :).

that's brilliant Steve (y)

Fantastic.

I think I prefer the 2nd one - I like the way the splash pokes through the top of the bubble.

Wow! What beautiful shots! Stunning!

:clap:

Hi all :wave:

Sorry for the delay in replying, been away for a few days :) Your comments are very much appreciated as always and glad you like the shots! (y) I will post up a set-up shot soon, but honestly its nothing special...

Steve

Thanks again for the comments! (y)

very unique, great idea and very well done, having just started playing with macro stuff myself, I have come to the conclusion you must have the patience of a god!

Very well done in dead.

Absolutely brilliant. My only comment (other than the crop) is a slight rotation clockwise to level the horizon.

Well done.

Back