Water shots

raythefab

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
I took these yesterday have i got the water right comments welcome please:)
River Brock
River_Brock.jpg

Langden Brook
Langden_Brook_Trough_of_Bowland_.jpg

Langden Brook
Langden_Brook_Trough_of_Bowland.jpg

No too sure about #1 think its missing somthing, but #2 and 3 are really nice, think #3 is my favourite just seems to work.

Matt

I am no expert as my post count shows, but the water looks too soft and in #2 and #3 doesn't quite match the rugged landscape around it, giving what to my eye is a false appearance.

Nice shots, but i reckon #1 could have done to be dead-on centre...?

I like #3 the best. The first ones framing looks off, did you crop it? If so, are there any other ways you could crop it?

#3 for me, I think the bridge finishes it off. #2 is good too but #1, for me, lacks a real point of interest, maybe if you could see further up the river it may add something? Love the milky water though (y)

I am no expert as my post count shows, but the water looks too soft and in #2 and #3 doesn't quite match the rugged landscape around it, giving what to my eye is a false appearance.
Its supposed to look soft:)

Its supposed to look soft:)

I know, but to me it seems a bit too soft and like I said, to my eye, seemed somehow false. Arty yes definitely, so perhaps I need to keep away from commenting on the arty stuff (or perhaps all the stuff);)

No1 Again, this didnt look right to me thats why i cropped it what do you think:thinking:
4090751748_9531d0c4c5_o.jpg

Back