Weather App

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
I watched a video on Youtube recently and the photographer was using an app showing the percentage likelihood of fog.

Does any of our learned colleagues know of an app that forecasts fog or more importantly mist for the following day?
I would like to have one so I can plan a morning out, rather than waking up, looking out the bedroom window and thinking 'blow I should have set the alarm for an hour ago!' :D

Thank you.

ClearOutside?

Another great app for monitoring cloud cover is MeteoBlue - this is from the website, but the app looks more or less identical

meteogram_web_hd

Ooo ClearOutside looks nice - thanks :)

Another app I find useful is Hyperlocal weather. This is based on data from DarkSky (this has an Apple only app but lots of 3rd party Android apps use the api - Hyperlocal was the first one I found). This gives very accurate SHORT term weather forecasts. Right now it says that the drizzle outside my window will stop in 15 mins and then start again in about 40. It's not great for what will happen a couple of days away but for "shall I stay out in the rain or head for home?" info it's spot on.

I have Dark Sky on my phone and watch and if that's the best, then I hate to think how accurate the others are. I'm often getting a warning that rain will start shortly and its already raining or rain will be stopping soon and its just starting :D

Back