Webpage uploading

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place - but thought I put it in here to get the widest exposure!!

Wondering if anyone can offer advice on a problem I'm having upload a webpage output from Adobe Bridge.

All the ftp and user name, password etc are correct and it connects and starts to uploads - but then stops and says unable to create the directory - its a simple directory name 240819LincolnUtd and I've tried it without the date at the front, same result.

My hosting is with Layershift

Any help gretaful

Cheers

Kevin

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place - but thought I put it in here to get the widest exposure!!

Wondering if anyone can offer advice on a problem I'm having upload a webpage output from Adobe Bridge.

All the ftp and user name, password etc are correct and it connects and starts to uploads - but then stops and says unable to create the directory - its a simple directory name 240819LincolnUtd and I've tried it without the date at the front, same result.

My hosting is with Layershift

Any help gretaful

Cheers

Kevin

what happens if you create the directory manually from the file manager in your control panel

what happens if you use filezilla

what permissions are on the directory you are trying to load the files into?

Some hosting services do not like capital letters in files names, I see you have caps in the folder names you mention, Try making it all lowercase,

Back