website errors, issues feedback

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, Just looking for your comments on my site along the lines of anything that I should do, add or change on my site,

http://www.digitalmediadesign.co.uk

many thanks

Michael Higgins

i think i would prefer the contact details on a seperate page(ie not home page).

on the front page it would be nice to know what sort of togging you do, and slightly more space for the pics and comments that are on the left(which i would prefer on the right for some reason)

also the digital media design needs a bit more oomff, as in the text style or a logo or something, it looks a bit plain

thanks for your feedback Fletch5, the reason I have the picture links on the left was to keep it in uniform with the galleries they are done through Lightroom the reason I have put the form on the home page was the lack of ability to put anymore than one web link in the template provided by lightroom. i was thinking of doing some .asp to allow more detail to appear in the right side of the screen but to be honest I am struggling to get it right. and needed a site up sooner rather than later.

Michael

as mentioned maybe another page for contact details, that aside i think it works really well, loads fast and there are some great landscapes in there

Back