Wedding album suppliers

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello there,

I would like advice on which wedding album suppliers people use, with approximate costs. Thank you in advance.

Lee

Graphistudio
Queensbury
Folio Albums

They all offer a range of different albums at different price points and offer good quality. You will need to register with them for pricing, some of them will ask you to provide your business details before they will agree to sharing pricing information with you.

Nphoto, not used these but they are a cheaper option that a lot of people are now using.

Graphistudio
Queensbury
Folio Albums

They all offer a range of different albums at different price points and offer good quality. You will need to register with them for pricing, some of them will ask you to provide your business details before they will agree to sharing pricing information with you.

Nphoto, not used these but they are a cheaper option that a lot of people are now using.

I've just started to use nPhoto, but they are not cheaper than Graphistudio - whom I mostly use - just different

Dave

I've just started to use nPhoto, but they are not cheaper than Graphistudio - whom I mostly use - just different

Dave

Weird, they phoned me a while back and offered some pretty mental pricing, much cheaper than I have seen anywhere else including Graphistudio.

Weird, they phoned me a while back and offered some pretty mental pricing, much cheaper than I have seen anywhere else including Graphistudio.

As sample albums yes - but comparable sized albums in similar materials then they are not cheaper IME so far, especially if the clients doesn't want a nice box of any kind

Dave

As sample albums yes - but comparable sized albums in similar materials then they are not cheaper IME so far, especially if the clients doesn't want a nice box of any kind

Dave

Nope not samples.

They first offered a 50% discount on all orders for a year and a free set of samples.

When I said no they offered a 60% discount on all orders for 2 years and a free set of samples.

I still said no. :)

Last edited:
Nope not samples.

They first offered a 50% discount on all orders for a year and a free set of samples.

When I said no they offered a 60% discount on all orders for 2 years and a free set of samples.

I still said no. :)

Jammy bugger :D

Tell them YES - then I'll send you my orders and we'll split the difference lol

Dave

Back