Wedding Fayre Photo Help

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

My work have asked me to go to our wedding fayre tomorrow and take some photos of the rooms and the set ups. I believe there will be 3 separate rooms with a slightly different layout to each one. One will be laid out as a reception room, one as a ceremony room and the last one I'm not too sure on. I will be getting there around 30 minutes before everyone else arrives so should get some ok shots. Am I best to shoot handheld or with a tripod? Do I need a flash? what lenses would I need? Does anyone have any tips for me? I don't want to get there and not really know what I'm doing. Any advice would be massively helpful and appreciated.

Thanks
Dan

You would be better telling us what camera and lenses you have, as right now I doubt there would be a lot of point in advising lenses you don't have.

You would be better telling us what camera and lenses you have, as right now I doubt there would be a lot of point in advising lenses you don't have.
Even less point trying to guess how to shoot the contents shape and light in buildings we've never seen.

To the OP, no one can give you answers to the questions you have, take the gear you have and be inspired by what you find there.

Back