im speechless

matty said:
im speechless

I'm gutted he got her before me..:crying: She is georgeos..:love:

pukeface.gif
throwup.gif

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

If I ever go to a wedding like that, I am leaving immediately

I wonder who the photographer was - I wonder how many of those photographs are crap because he/she is crap, and how many are simply because the groom can't stop gnawing on his bride.

As my friend always used to say -

"For every horse there's a tree to tie it to"...... ;)

chuckles said:
As my friend always used to say -

"For every horse there's a tree to tie it to"...... ;)

lol! never heard that before, very good!:clap:

Fat pig and an ugly little weasel :D

Made me chuckle did that, just where did they hide the banjos?

that can't be real, pleaaaaaassssseeeeeee tell me it's not !!! :eek:

I think "EEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWW!" is the word which would be the most appropriate in the circumstances!

Holy mother of God.

I'd heard a rumour that Gollum wasn't going to be in the next Lord of the Rings movie. Apparently married life and groping Jabba the Hutt doesn't leave much time for movie making.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Im speechless.

On one hand I'm shocked, nay feel sorry for them as I'm a firm believer of stuff on the inside, and looks arent everything, and its not fun to mock others etc etc....

Then on the other hand......I hold a bat with which to beat the poster for making me look at these....lol

Marcel said:
Im speechless.

On one hand I'm shocked, nay feel sorry for them as I'm a firm believer of stuff on the inside, and looks arent everything, and its not fun to mock others etc etc....

Then on the other hand......I hold a bat with which to beat the poster for making me look at these....lol

bring it on sunshine!!!!!!

I have seen this before (One of my prolific emailer hotelier friends sent it to me) but still find it gut wrenchingly euughh!

That's so mean of everyone. :(

I for one hope they're living happily every after. :D

I think I'm gonna be sick.........................

I probably shouldn't say this, but I can think of a few weddings where I've looked at the bride and groom and thought ... "Oh ****!" :eek:

A beautiful bride and half decent looking groom makes a big difference. ;)

Oh.. and on a serious note, if this is genuine and not some staged stunt, then the guy who posted it is a disgrace IMHO.

jewel said:
*snip* Good gravy :LOL:

Jewel

And a few too many potatoes as well!

jewel said:
:LOL: :LOL:

We shouldn't be laughing people,lol We all get to a point in our lives when we realize what really matters in life, and it's not what's on the outside! :D

Jewel

You're right.

It's how much is on the inside of the pocket :D

jewel said:
erm, that's not what I meant but ok. :p

Hehe I know what you meant ;) (A sentiment which I agree with....it IS whats on the inside that counts).

The photo? November the, er, between 10th and 17th 1987. In Tunisia.
The Sahara Beach Hotel. In the bar, at a table IIRC. I'd just supped some of my dads beer.

I was 10...still got the good looks now :p

Marcel said:
Hehe I know what you meant ;) (A sentiment which I agree with....it IS whats on the inside that counts).

The photo? November the, er, between 10th and 17th 1987. In Tunisia.
The Sahara Beach Hotel. In the bar, at a table IIRC. I'd just supped some of my dads beer.

I was 10...still got the good looks now :p

supped some of your dad's beer? omg! :eek:

Heh, yes the good looks are still there! ;)

jewel

Back