Wedding Photo actions

More truth in that than some might think. I get Seasonally Affected Disorder quite bad to be fair, I hate the cold dark days of winter, and the last week, I have been down in the dumps a fair bit.

I know loads of others in a similar mindset.

Gary.

Totally agree, Edinburgh has been a right pain the last couple weeks, every evening I think about walking an taking some photos its raining or just stopped.

I am with you with the SAD, summer mornings are so much easier on the body!

Well, I'm glad it's not just me!

I just curled up on the couch last night and I could have cried, I just feel so damned weary! I've had a couple of days this week of not having to work long hours so I'm not knackered, had plenty of sleep, no alcohol, eating OK so why do I feel so down?

I've got nothing to be down about! Compared to some, my life is a blast!

I've come to the conclusion I'm going to have to invest in one of those lamps that mimics sunshine and are used for treating SAD. I get it really bad!

all the photos i wanted the actions for are done and dusted now and i made some actions of my own to match our style which is Whatever the Bride and groom or bride and bride or groom and groom want.

It's good to read that you have what you want in the way of actions. I read all the replies and at times it was strength sapping. Weddings are a little strange in that you shouldn't want the customer to come back for another one. However there are Christenings and their equivalents for other religions. You obviously do well from weddings so your attitude to customer satisfaction works. It's my view that the effective photographer gets the customer to come back and spend more money with them. The ineffective photographer never gets repeat business.

I find all this very disapointing. If a newbie who googled photography came across this site and thread all they would see is arugments and people being up their own ar$3$ , what do you think they would do, my guess is hit back and return to google, and therefore bypass TP.

I doubt thats what those who started this forum had in mind when it started.

Maybe those who are so far up their own ass and have no respect for other peoples opinions or posts should be asked to leave!

Back