Wedding photographer EPIC FAIL!!!

:LOL::LOL: Absolutely hilarious!!

I wonder if his camera worked afterwards?? :LOL:

You know your into your photography when you feel like crying rather than laughing after seeing that.

OMG! You gotta feel for the poor guy.

The shots he took before he fell in should be ok as the card is waterproof.

I like my photography and my cameras - and whilst my first thought was grab the cameras shouldn't we feel sorry for the couple who just lost the memories of their special day, lol

Although I laughed initially, I feel sorry for all involved. I'd love to hear the Canon's rocked on and the couple got their wedding shots, or there was a 2nd tog who took over...

I hate to think of him taking a nice portrait shot near a cliff :eek:

like the way the other guy grabs the cameras first, then get the photographer out of the water. :LOL:

I thought he was doing a pretty good job until he fell in the drink. Bride seemed to be in her element too.

:LOL: the kit grabber almost yanks the togs head off with the neck strap!

Thanks for sharing (y)

(y) bloody marvellous :) what a way to cheer me up lol

He didn't follow the 7 p's

Prior
Proper
Planning
Prevents
Poor
Performance

He should have known from a recce / rehearsal it was there.

all i can say is

********* LOL!!!!

He didn't follow the 7 p's

He should have known from a recce / rehearsal it was there.

To be fair he may well have known, could just have got his bearings wrong. I'll admit I'm being generous but accidents happen....

I had to laugh to be honest :LOL:

Seriously though, hope everything ended well & I would be seeing the video
guy & asking why he didnt give any warning :thinking:

'Youve beebn framed' (y)

Well he forgot the rule "The photographer is not the centre of the show".

He should have bought an E-3! :D

Seriously, the Poster's comment on YouTube is that both the tog and his equipment were fine and after a quick change of clothes he finished the shoot. I would imagine the bride and groom found it hilarious - adding to, rather than detracting from, their memories of the day. Especially as it was all caught on video! :LOL:

Don't know why people thought it strange to grab the cameras first, I would. The tog is already soaked, but the cameras will survived a quick dip but not a sustained soaking.

Back