Wedding Photographer needed in Cardiff 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok! First of all I am just the messenger boy and do not need preaching about doing weddings on the cheap ;) Right some friends of ours daughter has her wedding booked for the 3rd May 2012. It will all take place at one venue which is the New House Country Hotel, Caerphilly Mountain. The cheapest quote they have had is £1200, what is being supplied for that I do not know :shrug:. Anyway as per a lot of people they want to keep costs down, so I mentioned that I would just put the word out if anybody was interested. If so then PM me and I will pass on contact details and the rest will be up to you.

New House Country Hotel is one of my regular places. It's great. There's two rooms - so it could be either for the ceremony. If it's the marquee then there's a great patio. I'm happy to send over samples from Weddings there. Web address is in the link.

Hi there,

Examples of wedding images are in the portfolio, then weddings. The wedding gallery is set private so only family & guests can view that album (which is requested by some clients).

If you want to view specific photos - just get in touch.

Many thanks,

Alex

Hi, if you could pass on my details that would be great. My packages start at just £750 including a 100 photo album with a leather cover.

My website is
www.sereneva.co.uk

Thanks

Ros

I got married there :) I'm yet to do my first wedding (next weekend) but wish them all the best! xx

Ok! First of all I am just the messenger boy and do not need preaching about doing weddings on the cheap ;) Right some friends of ours daughter has her wedding booked for the 3rd May 2012. It will all take place at one venue which is the New House Country Hotel, Caerphilly Mountain. The cheapest quote they have had is £1200, what is being supplied for that I do not know :shrug:. Anyway as per a lot of people they want to keep costs down, so I mentioned that I would just put the word out if anybody was interested. If so then PM me and I will pass on contact details and the rest will be up to you.

Hi, if they still need a photographer my website is www.swabyphotography.co.uk

My email address is on that website and I can forward pricing information to them if they contact me on that - also I'm currently doing a discount for weddings booked before 31st Dec 2011.

I will toss my hat in the ring, although I may be a touch over budget... But if they like what we do...

hello
if you are still in need i can offer you outstanding photos and the highest price i will charge is £625, no transport costs or any extras!!!
please contact me so i can send you my work thank you
jade geiran
xxmissjadeyxx@live.co.uk

hello
if you are still in need i can offer you outstanding photos and the highest price i will charge is £625, no transport costs or any extras!!!
please contact me so i can send you my work thank you
jade geiran
xxmissjadeyxx@live.co.uk

Apologies Jade I just noticed this thread has surfaced again. TBH as far as I am aware it is all sorted now thanks.
Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back