Wedding Photography Enquiry

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
Any wedding togs out there, this enquiry has come to me and some fellow photographers and appears to be a competitor or someone taking the michael, the price might be different but be on the look out for the wording :

"
Hi,
We have had a quote of £595 which includes photography of the wedding from preparation to the first dance, two photographers, pre-wedding consultation, pre-wedding photo shoot and signature frame, unlimited number of images taken during our wedding, all post production of images, password protected website gallery for private viewing, and images in a digital layflat Italian graphi studio album.
Can you provide anything similar or even better?"

Be interesting to see just how many people got the same email or if its just in our area.. North East

I saw that exact enquiry posted somewhere yesterday I think in a Facebook group a looks like at least one other person has got it (unless you also posted it on FB?)

Not a wedding photographer but even I know that stinks, I'd just respond wishing them well in their wedding however there's no way you can even match that price for the package...(assuming you cannot :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:)

Apart from the album I know someone that provides a very, very similar priced package and they're in your hometown.

Minus the album and it's do'able but Defo NOT including the album!

mmmm wedding couple ask for the earth in cheap photographer demand shocker. Someone will do it

Tell them you can do better , it's 3 times the price that they've been quoted but the images will be 5 times better

It has always amazed me that people pay so much for cars reception and cloths but want to be as cheap as possible for the only thing that gives them a record of the day

Like so many professions as the price is pushed down, so is the quality. Eventually the public will wake up to this hopefully!

I'd not kid yourself, there has recently been mass histeria locally about an events company shutting down leaving hundreds in the lurch but the reality is the company was clearly doomed as they were not charging enough, but too many people only see cheap :(

When i got married in 1993, the photographer we used cost more than that. I'm just an amateur and don't do anything like this kind of stuff but how is it even possible to shoot a wedding for that little money ?

I do it for half that if they include their chief brides maid and a free bar for me :p and I'll continue for fun after the first dance.

Last edited:
Back