Wedding with 1 prime lens

So that was a pointless little strop you had then ;)
LOL no strop here , I couldnt have made it any clearer , just had to repeat the same thing over and over again just.

Now I have to log off and do a bit of real work now as Ive a load of wedding images to stitch

LOL no strop here , I couldnt have made it any clearer , just had to repeat the same thing over and over again just.

Now I have to log off and do a bit of real work now as Ive a load of wedding images to stitch

or Jeremy Kyle to appear on (sorry watch;)....if you'd read what Id written instead of making things up that I didn't you'd have saved the effort

or Jeremy Kyle to appear on (sorry watch;)....if you'd read what Id written instead of making things up that I didn't you'd have saved the effort
You wrote about stitching , that was already brought up if you read above the bit where you jumped in .

When I used Canon full-frame, the 35mm L was on the camera almost all the time and I felt I could live with that lens only. After moving to a Fuji X-system a few years ago, I started to prefer the 28mm equiv. focal lenght and the 18mm f/2.0 is what I use 90% of the time. It obviously depends on your style, but I was never a fan of long lenses. There's nothing like being close to the subject, except if you're shooting in a Safari, of course. :LOL:

A little late but if I can still play, I'd be torn between a 35L and the 50L, probably settling on the latter. I like to shoot such events but with moving in between guests and such, prefer a two lens set up, being a short zoom and a fast prime. Thus my choices are the 24-70 and 50L. That said I have covered an event with just one lens, the 16-35, using more at the longer end.

Final word : 50L on a FF

if it had to be a prime probably a 35mm but I'd to do that. If carrying multiple lens/bodies or changing lens is an issue and can only have 1 lens at a wedding then just use a 24-70mm. Can shoot all day long with just that.

Back when I did weddings, we always had to carry two lenses...

15180676678_469282d7c6_b.jpg

:naughty:

Back