Wee video

Name
Peter Mitchell
Edit My Images
Yes
I couldn't find a place for me to express myself in video format on here so thought this would be the most fitting area of the forums to do so.

This isn't anything amazing and is basically just a few clips of us out skating in the sun that I've thrown together.

Hoping to get something with a bit more of a story and atmosphere to it than just all the clips thrown together in the future.

Hope you can see how fun the day was though from this.

http://vimeo.com/25056570

Very nice video, I like it :) Brave to skate around with all that gear I must admit! I think I'd fall and die. In fact, I know I'd fall and die.

I'm very used to falling having skated for almost 11 years. I know that if I'm to stumble or anything that my face is going to have to take the pain because there's no way I'm letting the camera hit the ground first. :)

I think the noise gives it more feel of being there and makes more of an impact on the landing of the trick. Only thing I need to try and sort out is the wind.

Would using a videomic do much on wind noise cancellation or is that something that needs to be tweaked PP?

the noise of the skates etc works but the wind ruins it, reduce the wind noise in pp and add a music track over it but keep the skate noises and it will be better

Is there a special way of recording the audio that I can tweak levels to remove wind or is that available as standard with the main audio recording?

Back