South-West England Welcome to Devon

LOL love it, can we get some put up on the M5 please :p

That nails what i think of Cornwall. No trees and locals angry about everything. I'll admit l've never even been there. Devonians (i live in devon) are psychotic tbh. Especially in bungalow-land / static home land. It's not the windchimes causing the madness btw, it's actually mildew, yes, the same as you'll find in a vintage manual focus lens. It enters via the ears because what many people don't realise is how flaming wet n cold the southwest is (okay i'll admit rural Devon is ineffably beautiful in the rain). Jet Stream and MId Adlantic Miserycurrents vye with each other around these parts and the Jet Stream gives up around late May andl says okay i'll go next door to Dorset , Sussex, Kent, London, Midlands, East Anglia ... until we meet again next spring. So it's all monsoon for the rest of the year and that's how the mildew begins and that's why the locals think you are trying to steal their worthless individual silver spoons. /rant

That nails what i think of Cornwall. No trees and locals angry about everything. I'll admit l've never even been there. Devonians (i live in devon) are psychotic tbh. Especially in bungalow-land / static home land. It's not the windchimes causing the madness btw, it's actually mildew, yes, the same as you'll find in a vintage manual focus lens. It enters via the ears because what many people don't realise is how flaming wet n cold the southwest is (okay i'll admit rural Devon is ineffably beautiful in the rain). Jet Stream and MId Adlantic Miserycurrents vye with each other around these parts and the Jet Stream gives up around late May andl says okay i'll go next door to Dorset , Sussex, Kent, London, Midlands, East Anglia ... until we meet again next spring. So it's all monsoon for the rest of the year and that's how the mildew begins and that's why the locals think you are trying to steal their worthless individual silver spoons. /rant

I think you must live in a very different Devon to me, it’s a lovely place to live.

Back