well, here's mine from the zoo

digitalfailure

Staff Bog Cleaner 2015
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
I've had a quick scoot through some of the shots and come up with a few I like, I hope you like them too.

Coments and improvement suggestions are welcome.

They've had little more than a resize and a small border, a couple have had a touch of USM

fall.jpg

lilly.jpg

lenny.jpg

dentist.jpg

henry.jpg

gifted.jpg

rhino.jpg

gordon.jpg

bear.jpg

oink.jpg

I can see them now!! :D

I was still busy tinkering with them Jancie, but thank you (y)

OMG that allegator thing hasn't moved since last year! I swear its dead.

Nah, he winked at me and asked for a copy of the shot when I took that. :D

I see you got the comedy meerkat too ;)

That croc/alligator thing looks well manky (the animal not the shot) ! lol

Rest are pretty good mate, Lion is a good shot. I would have put the Heron to the left of the image though, with all the space to the right ! :)

the original heron image is on the left, but i decided to flip it to try and get a different feel on the shot seeing as everyone got it :D

Aye, he's turned his back on the chimps ...........and I don't mean the furry ones ;)

Really nice images you've got there, especially the cute little pig thing in your first post - colours look spot on. I got an identical lion one to yours but cut the end of his paws off :shake:
Looking forward to the rest :clap:

And don't look at me in regards to chimping, it doesn't do me any good on the 1D :(

hmmm..that comedy meerkat is funny.

nice shots

You're on course to double your post count this weekend DF :p, didn't realise your sky box breaking would mean so many extra posts ;)

lol I'm stayin out of it :p

Bloomin young whippersnappers eh :D

Nice shots mate, and I'll be honest, it's good to see you posting some (y) Shuts all the naysayers up :D

i thought chimping involved people crowding round other peoples cameras and looking at them

Wikipedia quote ! :)

Chimping is a term used in digital photography (especially when using a digital single-lens reflex camera or DSLR) to describe the habit of checking every photo on the on-camera display (LCD) immediately after capture.
Usage varies depending on context and the person using it, but common uses include:
  • when a photographer’s sounds and actions of reviewing frames on-scene appear similar to the actions of an excited monkey. (Oooh! Oooh! Aaah!)
  • when a photographer is completely absorbed in the act of admiring a photo or proudly showing it off to others.
  • by experienced photographers to describe the actions of "wannabe" photographers.
Having several digital photographers together will result in group chimping either during or after the event they are shooting. This is similar to actual chimpanzee grooming, which is a social activity.

Hmmm... everyone seems to have got a decent Lion shot bar me! Nice one DF (y)

Mike

Thank you Mike

Was nice to meet you, all be it a brief meeting :)

nice shot of the baby croc where it's sharp and clear around it's eyes.

good shots the lion my favorate, i also picked up on the meerkat thank god its his tail!

Back