Notice Well that was pretty painless

Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
A massive thanks to Chris @sirch for all the hard work you have put in, in the last couple of hours, or so.
It seems that we are pretty much back to normal, and things are working as they should (y)

Amazing work guys. I'm mindful that if our company had tried to do something like this it would have cost millions, involved an army of overpaid contractors and internal managers, major functionality would still be broken, and they would all be going on about how diverse they were.

Outstanding.

Amazing work guys. I'm mindful that if our company had tried to do something like this it would have cost millions, involved an army of overpaid contractors and internal managers, major functionality would still be broken, and they would all be going on about how diverse they were.

Outstanding.
I'm happy for you to send millions in my direction :)

Thanks to all involved in the work; the rest of us just sit and enjoy the fruits of your labours.

Cheers

Dave

The “Preview” button seems to have disappeared, unless it just my browse playing up.

The “Preview” button seems to have disappeared, unless it just my browse playing up.
Have you seen it at the top right of the reply box?

Have you seen it at the top right of the reply box?
Ah! Is this some sort of intelligence test you’re doing on us?

Ah! Is this some sort of intelligence test you’re doing on us?
:LOL:
A few things have altered, just subtle stuff though.

:LOL:
A few things have altered, just subtle stuff though.

Now I know,I’ll be looking out for ‘alternatives’ if something is missing :).

It used to be quite tricky to delete a post after drafting but before posting — if you just deleted the text it was likely to reappear and I used to delete then preview then dismiss the error message (I think there were other ways. Now it seems if you just delete the text it’s gone :). The back circular arrow is useful too.

The Preview system works better too :).

'My content' has all gone apart from my very 1st post in the Welcome thread ?

Ah, OK, sorry if I missed that.

Back