Were you taking photos in Trafalgar Square, Saurday 26th jan 2008?

Weird position=on a bench hugging :).
I think if she was doing a formal exam, she was more likely doing a uni course, or night classes or something similar. I think she looked around 18/19.

That could work Byker.
However [I promise I'm not trying to make it awkward] we were in a weird position when the photo was taken.

Now you'll definately get offers, especially as she looks cute.

Weird position=on a bench hugging :).

Now you've ruined it :D:D:D

However - keep this up and you could have a few offers to take the pic when you return.
paparazzi-5.jpg

I'll help.. I'll help..

It WASN'T me dressed up like a lady, or my misses. So count us OUT!

Good luck, you're gonna need it! :help:

First date :love:

I do so hope you find the photographer. It may be possible to recreate the picture taken but it won't be the same will it.

Good luck with your quest.

BTW It wasn't me.

im that photographer ... oh no im spartacus sorry .....all the best in the hunt .

Go guitarist dude! Young love :love: so sweet.

Try ringing up the local London radio stations, it's a good human interest story that might tug a few heart strings. How long is "long distance" by the way?

Hmmm I might just ring up a radio station or something similar :p
Thanks MT and thanks everyone else :)

It wasn't me, just wanted to say hope u find the photographer! Good Luck...

I know this really isn't helpful but it wasn't me, if you can get a ad in a paper it may also work

there used to be a student newspaper in London (this was 20+ years ago, think it was "ULU Times", done by the University of London Students Union), if it still exists see if they'll run a story for you!

Thanks for everything guys, I think I have enough suggestions now to go about finding the photograph :).

I have one last request. I have 2 friends who are wanting to get into photography as a career. If anyone could add me on MSN tdg1000@hotmail.com that would be awesome.

Seeing as all I've done so far is ask for favours, I will be willing to try and help anyone out with anything they may need :), so just ask if you want anything.

so just ask if you want anything.

Oh god, look out below. Thread going down. :LOL:

.................or you could put something in Metro the free morning paper or The London Paper or London Lite, the two free evening papers in the letters sections

And risk cranks,weirdos, etc. getting in touch with you:eek:

I really hope for your sake, she is just as enthusiastic about finding this photographer as you are ;)

Just had to congratulate the Guitarist on the most entertaining thread anywhere on the web.....I haven't spent so much time chuckling all by myself EVER!
I really want you to find her and get your photo, but on the other hand I don't want this thread to come to an end.
GOOD LUCK(y)
Oh and I haven't been to London for ages, so you can cross me off the list too.

To be honest she doesn't really care.

unless it's going to get you on the right side of a nice expensive present, and we've just had christmas, you'd be better off wasting your time watching battlestar galactica re-runs.

but then there is valentines day...I see your thinking...

sorry I haven't been here in a few days.
I've had other stuff to do for college so this had to go on hold but I'm going to be starting the hunt again in a day or two.

More power to you mate,c,mon folks give this guy a break what an old romantic he is, i really do hope you find this person,never say never nothings impossible,and if you do please be sure to post the pic here first (y)(y)

lol @ wrath, welcome to the forums:wave:
guitarist, how did contacting the colleges work out?

Back