West Mids Impreza's does Weston Super Mare

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
well actually was WMI & Bristol and Bath Scoobies, parked on the beach at Weston Super Mare.

Over 100 impreza's of all shapes, colours and models.

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_1599.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

Hope they aint too bad.

Thanks for looking :)

Carl

Last edited:
4, 5, 8 & 9 for me, but that's more my style of photography

Not so keen on the HDR ones, mainly due to the sky looking too grey and haloing (not sure if that is the correct term) around some of the objects on the horizon

1. Shame about the expression on the typical Scooby driver, lol, and the random people in the background, but i'm sure these can easily be removed in PP

2. Nice shot, maybe would look better with a slightly wider crop and show more of the sky/scenery on the left

3. looks like a grab shot, does nothing for me i'm afraid

4 & 5. Nice, i like these

6. Again nice, but maybe cropped slightly to tight by cutting off the splitter at the bottom of the main car

7. I can see the idea you were going for, but too much uninteresting sand in the foreground i think

8 & 9. Nice, again i like these

10. Shame about the people in the middle, and not sure what is going on with the sky

11 - 14. Too much HDR for my tastes i'm afraid

im going to process the same last 3, but in their "normal" HDR processing, no cooking whatsoever. will post up in a bit. thanks for the comments peeps :)

I really like most of these. Something about 14 which to me is not quite right though.

Do you have any of the yellow Legacy in the corner of 13?

Im planning on going to the drawing board. I have the original RAWs and have been reading up on doing subtle HDR so Im going to try that.

Thanks for the comments though :)

Thanks rich, that thread had some good tips and i lived watching the edits, can see the progress.

I'll be having a go in the morning. Am going to follow your examples and see how it turns out.

Thanks, advice is most appreciated :)

You have some good shots there fella, the HDR doesn't do it for me either though. I feel like my eyes are hurting trying to see the car properly in some of them!

Love 2,4,8, and 13 would be awesome if toned down a little. (y)

Ok, Ive done some unmark sharpening, placed a gradient. Has given the pics a "mood". Seems to work on some cars and not on others.

Heres the ones that seem to have made the picture more "exciting":

IMG_1508_09_10_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_1481_2_3_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_1448_49_50_tonemapped.jpg

Back