Westminster Bridge, London

Edit My Images
No
Lovely captures, glad to see someone else caught this sky - was a great show!
http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=434371

Had a look at the shot on flickr and liking the 10mm - you're really pushing me dangerously close to buying UWA lenses!

Agree on the second shot, it's really got something special with that flag/sky/lamp combo and I've seen many shots of westminster bridge/HoP!

Fabulous images No 2 is a cracker. Love the star burst effects and the smoothness of the river. Wonderful. What were your settings please?

Fantastic capture on the second one....especially with the Union Flag on the HoP

lovely pictures . well done

Love them both, but the second one is awesome, lead in lines, light trails, blurred people movement and the union jack just completes it!

Thanks for the comments (y)

Lovely captures, glad to see someone else caught this sky - was a great show!
http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=434371

Had a look at the shot on flickr and liking the 10mm - you're really pushing me dangerously close to buying UWA lenses!

Agree on the second shot, it's really got something special with that flag/sky/lamp combo and I've seen many shots of westminster bridge/HoP!

I like your photo - lucky to be in the stadium that night! I was at the stadium on the Thursday night, although we also got a good sunset it wasn't quite like Saturday...

As for the UWA, definitely a wise investment :)

Fabulous images No 2 is a cracker. Love the star burst effects and the smoothness of the river. Wonderful. What were your settings please?

Glad you like! I'm on my work computer at the moment so don't know the exact settings, but I believe they were 10mm, f/13, ISO 100, 72 second exposure....

Very nice, the lamps in the foreground are leaning a little too much for me. You can correct this with Transform/Distort tool in Photoshop like this.

7977221641_4177e86350_z.jpg
[/IMG]

i love them both

Oh yes, both cracking images. Love the projection of the Union flag on the houses of parliament.

Lovely pair of shots, I quite like the original with the bendy lamppost myself :)

Very very nice (y)

Back