Weston Beach Race 2006 - Moto X ???

Edit My Images
Yes
Covered the Weston Beach Race for the paper off spec today. First session Quad bikes and sidecar bikes, then kids on 65CC.

Frantic action, wet, dry, wet, dry. Big day tomorrow covering the main racers, so some serious air hopefully.

Have to confess that I came back and I am 50% happy with the shoot. Used a polariser as light was odd again. Still, back tomorrow for another day of it - it was one of those afternoons where a 1/3 of a stop here or there really affected the exposure. Also, how do you reinvent the wheel and change a formula -something I like to do????

UNi_PTWBR062.jpg

UNi_PTWBR0624.jpg

UNi_PTWBR063.jpg

UNi_PTWBR069.jpg

UNi_PTWBR068.jpg

UNi_PTWBR065.jpg

UNi_PTWBR0625.jpg

UNi_PTWBR0622.jpg

UNi_PTWBR0614.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

Well you might be 50% happy but I was 100% looking through them :)

Even if you did put one shot in twice ;)

outstanding again Pete, #4 in the last set is fantastic...non are below par mind, all very good

Brilliant.

One of our team Dave Hartley is racing there this weekend.

Carl.

Very good set Diego. Of them all, I think I like the 3rd shot best - nice angle.

Thanks for the kind words.

At first look I was not so pleased with the 600 shots today, however, further evalution has pleased me - the objectvity of coming back to your work after a break and a cuppa.

I love these too! The top one is my fav I love the flow of the shapes....

UNi_PTWBR06-4.jpg

UNi_PTWBR06-2.jpg

UNi_PTWBR06-3.jpg

UNi_PTWBR06-5.jpg

UNi_PTWBR06-1.jpg

Not a bad one in the set to be honest, #9 could possibly be a wee bit sharper but the movement on these guys makes it difficult to get anything pin sharp. Excellent work :)

all great shots, cant really add anything more to whats already been said, only thing you could possibly try, and its a long shot under the circumstances, is a slightly slower shutter, try and get some blur on the wheels, but like i said dont stress it, it could be damn near impossible to get a sharp shot !

Thanks all. The sunday stuff has some slower wheel movement as was shooting manual at various ISO and made a decision to go down to get some wheel movement. :)

Check em out, they are here somewhere!

D.

Back