Wet

Very nice close up/still life style capture Gav, and nicely presented with a good reflection.

"I like reflections when they're like this, but I cannot stand reflections that are exactly the same as the main image. To me they just compete with each other as if they're a mirror"

Very nice close up/still life style capture Gav, and nicely presented with a good reflection.

"I like reflections when they're like this, but I cannot stand reflections that are exactly the same as the main image. To me they just compete with each other as if they're a mirror"
Thank you, George, I've done a few with clean reflections, but decided to play with water on the mirror for this one.

Nice enough flower image but really we could have proper reflections. Take a shot before spraying for cleaning up the image as required
Thank you for the feedback, I have images with clean refections, but I wanted to play with the reflection with the water texture.

Thank you for the feedback, I have images with clean refections, but I wanted to play with the reflection with the water texture.
Unfortunately you always get a double reflection with this sort of setup and water. You have to try a large fishtank or something similar

I don't find it does, because it only has one reflective surface, a mirror or glass has two
Water adds the second surface. Your original image illustrates that perfectly

Last edited:
Back