What a comeback

MattEg

TPer Emeritus
Name
Matthew Egan
Edit My Images
No
Well as we all know, Liverpool won the champions league last night, and what a night it was.

I haven't seen my Dad run in almost 30years (him being in his 60's now) because of his heart condition, but he was running up and down the room jumping about like a teenager. It was a great sight.

I wonder how all of my Manc work colleagues are going to take my gloating.:D

Fantastic game. Shame I turned off at half time and then missed Liverpool's first two goals :eek:ops:

Logged in this morning expecting a glut of photos from the center of Liverpool. Guess you're all still nursing hangovers 8) :LOL:

dlh said:
Fantastic game. Shame I turned off at half time and then missed Liverpool's first two goals :eek:ops:

Logged in this morning expecting a glut of photos from the center of Liverpool. Guess you're all still nursing hangovers 8) :LOL:

Going tonight :) I'm not a football fan, and I didn't watch the match, but I will be going to see the parade later.

great game, really thrilling, not a liverpool fan but was very impressed!

First half was sh*te (can I say that on this forum?) but the second half was pure magic. As for the penalties? We know who the real hero was! :wink:

Football is really not my thing so no thanks, it would be good if some of the others that may be interested joined in though. :)

Back