What are your thoughts on Pentax MZ6?

Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
I have the opportunity to get my hands on the above with 2 lenses, all as minty as a miny mint. Seems to be a good spec camera, any thoughts?

Cheers

Andy

Depends on the price really Andy, if it's pennies then you have nothing to lose.

Will it fill a gap in your current line up, have you got any other Pentax kit.

It's a nice enough camera, a mate of mine used to have one, but it's nothing special IMHO.

Thanks Nick,

I think I'll pass. Its a nice enough camera but it looks very much of its time, plastic.

Cheers

Andy

I have the opportunity to get my hands on the above with 2 lenses, all as minty as a miny mint. Seems to be a good spec camera, any thoughts?

Cheers

Andy

........but the lenses might be useful :shrug:

Hi Brian,

I'll have to find out what the other lens is but the one it has on at the moment is a Sigma 28-80mm f3.5-5.6, again very plasticky but in as new condition.

Andy

Hi Brian,

I'll have to find out what the other lens is but the one it has on at the moment is a Sigma 28-80mm f3.5-5.6, again very plasticky but in as new condition.

Andy

Well Andy the impression I've got from others over the years is that OLD sigma zooms are inferior, so I've given them a miss. :thumbsdown: but you know how rumours spread on the net, so maybe someone here can say I'm wrong.

Back