What birds or bird have you seen today – communal thread, I hope!

Always nice to get a Kingfisher, more could be brought out of the image especially if you have a raw file,this is just an idea of whats in there others could do a lot better.

View attachment 110144

wow thats a lot better, only do jpeg at the moment - looks like more research on photoshop and formats for me. is it ok if i take the brighter image to use please?
thanks
ben

wow thats a lot better, only do jpeg at the moment - looks like more research on photoshop and formats for me. is it ok if i take the brighter image to use please?
thanks
ben

No problem, what make of camera are you using.if it happens to be Nikon there is a great short cut while your learning.

No problem, what make of camera are you using.if it happens to be Nikon there is a great short cut while your learning.
thanks, im using canon 600d with a sigma 150-500mm - old but they are getting me there-ish - i have photoshop 7 and will look into rawtherapee - thanks for you help

Driving to Sortland in Norway after a very long day travelling and amazed when an eagle flew over the car! O my word...

Slimbridge today... Have to say there wasn't a lot about, especially round Rushy Pen

Nice set Martin, the Grey Wagtail (and a couple of Pieds) rarely disappoint the patient.
I think the recent colder days with strong winds have caused the birds to hunker down and so are less mobile and visible. :)

Back