What do you do?

Edit My Images
Yes
Hey Guys,

I'm at the stage in my life where I have no idea whatsoever as to what I want to do in life.

I'm not sure if this had been done before, but what do you guys do for a living? Do you enjoy it? What does it involve day to day?

Cheers,

Craig.

Sounds like a mid life crisis coming on mate(y) I've had this for years.

Mid life crisis No 1 - I went through my motor bike test and got a bike.

Mid life crisis No 2 - Bought a fancy car and have spent loads blinging it up.

Mid life crisis No 3 - Can't remember what No 3 was.:bang::bonk:

Mid life crisis No 4 - Bought a saxophone and learning to play it and read music.

The others I can't print here:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I know it's nothing to do with my work but hay ho:thinking::shrug::thinking::shrug:

I am an estate agent...please don't hate me!! Before I got to where I am i've worked in a bakery, hairdressers, clothes shops, bars/restaurants and started beauty therapy. I wanted to go into photography intially but was put of due to certain reasons but I'm kicking myself now that I didnt as its really what I wanted to do! But I do like the job im in right now :)

I'm a student and love it. But I suppose that is not really a job as such... :thinking:

im an engine builder, i love it, i also like the time i spend out of the country testing with wrc cars (as a mechanic) i dont however enjoy being paid less than **** all!

Ex-post doctoral scientist now self employed property developer (aka, 'out of his depth and in debt')

I'm a Transport Logisitics Manager!

ok I'm really....

A bus driver!!!

I'm a steel caster, foundry man, arl spectrograph op. It's very hot, sweaty and filthy but I enjoy it, fortunate enough to work with some great lads and for a good company.

I run a car recovery company, but having seen our profits slashed by greedy motoring clubs, am going to wind it up and do something else.

What?

Haven`t got a bloody clue at the moment.

Im a Aerospace Inspection Associate working for Rolls Royce.

Basically means i visually and dimensionally inspect Fan Blades that go into Aeroplane Engines... Quite easy work (in 2weeks I could train a PGtips monkey how to do it) quite well paid for my level of skill/training and a flexible working environment... which means i can go into work the hours that suit me as long as i get a minimum of 37hours in per week.

Airline Pilot, tried various things, draughtsman, engineer, lecturer (maths & eng), flying Instructor, now airline bus driver, certainly beats all my other jobs (must be honest, it's what I wanted to do from aged 11). (y)

Drama and Sociology Student! But no proper ideas about my future career path!

Back