antonroland

Inspector Gadget
Name
Anton
Edit My Images
Yes
Well?!

:shrug:

probably getting leathered on wiessbier.

Oh well, as long as he is safe and sound I suppose leathered isn't half bad:shrug:

He posted out in Germany at the moment Anton - he doesn't get on line as much as he used to but he's definately still around ;)

He posted out in Germany at the moment Anton - he doesn't get on line as much as he used to but he's definately still around ;)

Oh well that is indeed good news - miss the old bean!:LOL:

Last I heard he's settled down now in The Fatherland after initially not being too happy there. I understand he's seeing a disgusting number of the local girls - which probably has something to do with his contentment - and his absence. ;)

... at least until his flexible freind breaks

:LOL:
... at least until his flexible freind breaks

lol - CT was being far too gentlemanly there! :D

Apparently the interwebbylinker is shared by a company of equally [S2]perverted [/S2]hard working conscripts so getting on-line is frustrating even when he can :shrug:

lol - CT was being far too gentlemanly there! :D

Apparently the interwebbylinker is shared by a company of equally [S2]perverted [/S2]hard working conscripts so getting on-line is frustrating even when he can :shrug:

You are such a charitable soul JR!!

didnt he post a short while ago that hes back hiding behind a wall in afghanistan, or had i drunk too much coffee that day?

I may have been drunk - dont remember that one.

BTW - nice tan matty, but the hair looks better with a TP beanie :D

oo... one about me...

OK SITREP Follows:
still in Germany
still p***ed-off at lack of decent jobs
still battling to get out of here to the sandy places
still ranting at my boss
still single
still feeling the financial effects of my fleecing by whores in Hamburg (though it was worth it in every way imaginable, sorry girls, but there are some things you just have to pay for...)
still online, but heavily involved in tawdry cyber-sex by MSN as it's all that's on offer out here (no girlies my age available - but then again why would I want to date 40-year old women? In all liklihood they're divorcees with kids and tons of emotional baggage and loose skin...)

still not even vaguely PC

yup, i HAD had too much coffee that day

Ooh Cheryl you are SO going to be in trouble when he sees that one! :LOL:

dont see why... with balls that size and colour

Look, if you had one green one and one blue one, would YOU want everyone to know about it?!

The cheek of the girl...honestly, I go away for a bit and just look at the disrespect...

Back