What New Gear Have You Purchased This Week?

Just picked up a nice 17-40mm L series lens.

And I have a 135mm soft focus on the way.

Last edited:
A couple of new bags.. A Think Tank Retrospective 7 in blue & a Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 30i

Last edited:
Lowepro passport sling from China. Possibly a copy, it was 15 quid shipped, but it does the job!

Nikon D610 and 16-35 F4 :)

Just bought a a Tamron 90mm macro from this forum and also a macro led ring light from Amazon. Thought it's about time I tried this macro malarchy properly:)

Think i'd better keep the wallet in the trousers for a while now!

Probably not the only thing you're going to have to keep in the trousers. :naughty:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Last edited:
D7000, Tokina 11-16mm, Nikon 50mm 1.8d, Haida 10 stop, Redsnapper rsf 284 tripod and a Lowepro Flipside 300 backpack. Itching to get out but the weathers been pants.

Sony A7, FE 55mm f1.8, FE 35mm f2.8 and Sony HVL-43m flash....serious bout of GAS...this kit to replace all my m43 (panasonic GX7) and X100 gear for travel but we shall see after some serious testing..

Some cosmetics... got really tired of the clumpsy and bulky LCD shield from Nikon.
Despite being less than a month old, it already have some scratches, but the final straw was getting fog behind it during latest shooting...

Enter the Expert Shield...

ES_DSC_0079.jpg

Looks so much nicer now!
goodvibes.gif

ES_DSC_0094.jpg

Bronica GS-1 with 60mm and 100mm lenses, waist level finder, prism finder, 120 and 220 back and remote release. Bl**dy gorgeous.

B-GS-1-1
by andysnapper1, on Flickr

Picked up from Dale Photographic in Leeds, an excellent shop providing excellent service.

Andy

Just taken delivery of:

- Flash triggers
- New cable release
- New diffuser
- New flash stand

Tonight im collecting a new flash too.

Busy week!

A

Nikon Zoom-Nikkor AF-S G ED VR 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens331121581508_1.jpg

I've gone a bit mental this week... I've just done a complete swap from Canon to Nikon! :)

The whole list is in my profile (to save me from having to write it all out again). :D

not a very exciting purchase for me this week.
i just bought a 32Gb SD card for my D800. thought i may as well fill the second slot as its been empty since i bought it in August...

Bugger,

Slipped again last night, 3 light stands, umbrellas soft box etc.

A

Back