What podcasts do you listen to?

Name
Karl
Edit My Images
Yes
After the thread on recommended blogs, which podcasts are recommended for photography?

Wow thanks for that. Didn't realise there was that many. I'll download some if those.

Wow thank for that. Didn't realise they were that many. I'll download a few of those.

I listen to TWIP, this week in phtography, more a news podcast than a technique guide, pretty good though.

I like video podcasts, the audo ones make me sleepy. I download quite a few but the only one I seem to get around to is the Chase Jarvis one.

I never really understood podcasts.

viewfromthenorth said:
Candid Frame, Lenswork, Camera Position, Photonetcast, Lensflare 35, Photography Monthly are the ones I regularly listen to.

Thanks for them (y) I'm gonna give um a try. Something to listen to on the drive to work

Check out some of the Kelby ones.
The Grid,DTown etc.Quite a few of them.Photoshop user tv and lightroom killertips are also ok if you like those pieces of software.

I also listen to TWIP.Very American but still worth a listen.Also listen to PhotographyMonthly and a few individuals podcasts like Moose Peterson.

Cheers
Gary

Thumbs up for 'The Art of Photography' !

I quite like his podcasts on composition, rule of thirds and minimalist photography.

Last edited:
Call me stupid but how do you listen to podcasts....
And where do you find video podcasts....

I'm sure there are other ways but I use iTunes. It is easy to subscribe via iTunes. It automatically downloads new podcasts and plays them too.

I hate i Tunes....any other ideas on how to get podcasts?

Not sure if this helps, I have an 'app', bizarrely named 'doggcatcher' on my phone, which I use (via home wifi) to download podcasts and then play on my journeys. I'm sure there's more than one type of app like this.

ps. great topic

Hi - just joined this fine forum and found this thread.

Can I add these podcasts to the ones already mentioned -
Martin Bailey Photography
Depth of Field (Matt Brandon)
Faded & Blurred

between them there are some good Q&A sessions, interviews, advice and inspiration.

itunes is probably the easiest way to subscribe (free), save and listen but most have a direct audio feed or mp3 download from their website or blog. Just google the names.

Back