What software do you use?

Edit My Images
Yes
I only have Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Photomatrix 3 Pro -- is there anything obvious that I haven't got?

Does anyone use any other applications to do certain tasks, even if it's just for organising images?

A lot of people (including me) use Lightroom or Apeture for the basic edit/raw conversion, I'm a big fan of PK sharpner (a photoshop script) and Noise Ninja, both very usefull in my workflow. Portrait Pro is good as well. Wayne

L I G H T R O O M 2

Yummy!

i use cs4 and to process my raw files i use acr and i also use portraiture plugin in cs4 for skin smoothing etc...

Lightroom 2
Photoshop CS3 with Noise Ninja and Dfine

I also use Faststone Photo Resizer for batch resizing and watermarking which personally find quicker than creating macros in Photoshop.

I use LR1 and CS3. What are the differences between LR1 and LR2? Is it worth the upgrade?

I use LR1 and CS3. What are the differences between LR1 and LR2? Is it worth the upgrade?

Few changes main ones being localised ajustment brushes, so you can ajust parts of an image rather than the whole thing. A gradient tool, better sharpening and noise removal, and a post crop vignette (the old one wouldn't work properly on a cropped image without a fiddle) well worth the upgrade in my opinion. Wayne

Ugh. Just bought Lightroom 2 as well... :bonk:

Where can I get these CS4 plug-ins? Are they free?

Back