What Spoopid things have you done today :)

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
I've done this a few times, and I always say to myself, "It'll never happen!".

I refer to having my Mac on my lap while drinking Jack Daniels. One day I will sneeze!

Stoopid.

Cheers.

Agreed to spend 8 grand on a new bathroom!

Started a thread spelling stupid as spoopid :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Holy s***!!! :eek: :LOL:

Not necessarily Holy, just expensive s***!!!

Hmmm... Taking my swimming top off without realising it had extracted my ear tunnel at some point during the donning/doffing process.

I refer to having my Mac on my lap while drinking Jack Daniels. One day I will sneeze!

Not a good idea, says he from personal experience of spilling vimto on a laptop keyboard....
Even after a trip to a local computer shop and strip and clean it's never been the same since:(

Managed to loose everything I have put down, within 5 seconds of putting in down!

I assume you're the bathroom installer and this is just good business?
Nope, just the bloke with a leak in the bank account. Thing is the bathroom needs stripping right back, bare brick then dry lined, ceiling coming down and renewing, new window design, new floor boarding, redesign cupboard, then all new shower cubicle, toilet, basin, tiling, lighting, extractor and stuff i have probably forgot!

Stood on a garden rake and got smacked in the face by the handle, straight out of a cartoon!

Still hurts.

Nothing at all. YET! Unless you count breaking my usual rule about not drinking before 6pm - I had a fabulous Mojito with my lunch. So good that I had to stretch it with a bottle of cloudy lemonade (and here' that actually tastes of lemon...) I was even sensible after that in that I didn't go for a post prandial swim, mainly because the Mojito had about a quadruple shot of rum in it. :D

Got out of bed, don't think I'll bother tomorrow (y)

I was at work and tried to switch the tap on in toilets by pushing the knob downwards.

Thing is it was a twist knob tap and I have worked there for 8 years. :-o

I've worked where I am for 15 years and I still often turn the taps on to hard and wind up soaked!

Back