What sports are YOU shooting this weekend?

I did Carlisle Utd - Bolton friendly last night in a horrible torrential rain. Was absolutely soaking wet...

Got Doncaster v Barrow on Sunday, but will also be at Ice Sheffield on Saturday to do a little bit of Ice Hockey.

Rugby League Challange cup semis this comming weekend!.
Then next week my Footy begins:clap: (cup game Huddersfield V Bradford).

Hey Rob, do you still see Ian Anderson, ("Pick"), at the ice hockey?, I haven't heard from him in ages? :(.
Kind regards Graham.

Hey Rob, do you still see Ian Anderson, ("Pick"), at the ice hockey?, I haven't heard from him in ages? :(.
Kind regards Graham.
Ill be sunning it (hopefully the weather stays fine) in Dorset from Saturday mate, didnt realise the CC semis were this weekend when we booked last year.

Kind regards Graham.

Helps if I get the correct user name :bang:!! I ment P-E!!
I also know "Pick" who is a scottish photographer called Allan!! sorry Allan for the confusion:wave:. Kind regards Graham.

Ill be sunning it (hopefully the weather stays fine) in Dorset from Saturday mate, didnt realise the CC semis were this weekend when we booked last year.

Have a great holiday G (y).
I'm happy to replace you as back page cover pic usage of the trade papers again:LOL:, (Hudds V Cas),(y). Kind regards Graham.

Kind regards Graham.

I know the name, just don't shoot that much Ice Hockey, so can't really put a face to it..

Britpart MSA British Cross Country Championship on Saturday and Harry Flatters Rally on Sunday :) nice weekend of motorsport

Twas mine guys!:p.
But I see it another way!, if my "no face" shot is good enough to make a back page, just how good must my faced ones be?;) :LOL:. Kind regards Graham.

Gary Coyle said:
Just checked what i sent into papers and all mine have faces in, must be Graham, he has lower standards than me and will send any old rubbish in. :LOL:

Haha. See you don't suffer with splinters.

SAT
Newport v Accrington

SUN
Local Cricket

MON
PNE v Blackpool

TUE
Middlesbrough v Accrington

WED
Carlisle v Blackburn Rovers

Wed-Sat : France vs Finland in Pau, France (men's basketball)
Sat : (poss) Birmingham vs Watford (I think that's the game)
Sun : Birmingham City Ladies vs Lincoln Ladies

Enjoyable week ahead - luckily indoor sport in France - supposed to be 38 degrees and sunny :)

Hartlepool United vs Southend United

Lets see if we get anywhere near last weekends coverage

Local Rugby league final.
guarantee to break in to a boxing match both on and off the field:eek:

Skrill (?!!?) Premier matches and Kabaddi on Sunday!

Skrill (?!!?) Premier matches and Kabaddi on Sunday!

I saw Skrill Premier on my Sky Sports Score app on Saturday checking the Welling score and wondered what sponsor that was :LOL: Ryman League etc sounded so much better!!!

I saw Skrill Premier on my Sky Sports Score app on Saturday checking the Welling score and wondered what sponsor that was :LOL: Ryman League etc sounded so much better!!!

Yeah, has anyone ever heard of Skrill? I know sponsorship gets you known, but honestly you'd have thought they could have chosen a better sounding name. A bit like 'snickers'. I think I'll refer to it as 'Conference Premier' ...:)

Nope, but I'm wondering if that's a good marketing ploy as I've just had to google them. Think of all the people that will go "huh? ok, I'll google, oh look at that, how useful" :LOL: rather than "Ryman? meh, no point in clicking, know them, don't need anything"

Do you get my logic there?

Nope, but I'm wondering if that's a good marketing ploy as I've just had to google them. Think of all the people that will go "huh? ok, I'll google, oh look at that, how useful" :LOL: rather than "Ryman? meh, no point in clicking, know them, don't need anything"

Do you get my logic there?

Got a point there. But 'global finance' - sounds dodgy to me. I prefer names I know - Paypal, for instance. Weird, their page on matches lists Dartford playing Nuneaton and losing 1:0 - from LAST season? huh?

Last edited:
Well, i had a great weekend.
First match of the season, got home, had a few scoops fell asleep and woke to find my gear gone!!!! Chav's had climbed in the little top window.Least i got some sales in todays

WED Three club cycle event
THU Indoor cricket league Final
FRI Doncaster v Blackburn Rovers
SAT Bury v Accrington Stanley
SUN Lancashire league Cricket

Thats so far... :)

Back